List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Go Katherine.!... Jill stuck between a rock and a hard place~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Go Katherine.!... Jill stuck between a rock and a hard place~

Started by nyaccent at 2007/05/24 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 05:40PM, Views: 229, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/05/24 01:36PM
    ~Go Katherine.!... Jill stuck between a rock and a hard place~
    nyaccent

Well Katherine did put Jill in a predicament today. If Jill wants to run Jabot, then JiMin can't be part of the company....and if Jill wants JiMan to stay at Jabot, she will have to answer to him....

I wonder what Jill is going to do?

#2   2007/05/24 01:47PM
    Re: ~Go Katherine.!... Jill stuck between a rock and a hard place~
    YNGnRSTLSfan

She'll "Stand by her man!"

#3   2007/05/24 01:48PM
    Latricia

Quote nyaccent: Well Katherine did put Jill in a predicament today. If Jill wants to run Jabot, then JiMin can't be part of the company....and if Jill wants JiMan to stay at Jabot, she will have to answer to him....

I wonder what Jill is going to do?

I dont think it really should matter to Jill if she take orders from Ji Min its not like she havent already done it.Until the real truth came out.But anyway if she loves Ji Min I think she should go for it and be with him. JMO

#4   2007/05/24 01:49PM
    nyaccent

I think that is the wrong thing to do..... She has come so far in the business world...and we know in GC no one stays with anyone for the long haul... She will lose JiMin and lose control of Jabot too.....if she chooses to let JiMin run Jabot.

#5   2007/05/24 01:53PM
    Latricia

Quote nyaccent: I think that is the wrong thing to do..... She has come so far in the business world...and we know in GC no one stays with anyone for the long haul... She will lose JiMin and lose control of Jabot too.....if she chooses to let JiMin run Jabot.

You state valued facts.But unfortunantely this is soaps and they do take risks .So I think Jill will do the unthinkable when it all balls down.

#6   2007/05/24 01:55PM
    nyaccent

What I think SHOULD happen and what will PROBABLY HAPPEN are two different things... Jill will choose to let JiMin run the company and things will go on like they were when she thought he owned Jabot anyway.... I don't think she should go that route though....

#7   2007/05/24 01:58PM
    Latricia

Quote nyaccent: What I think SHOULD happen and what will PROBABLY HAPPEN are two different things... Jill will choose to let JiMin run the company and things will go on like they were when she thought he owned Jabot anyway.... I don't think she should go that route though....

ITA with u on this one.

#8   2007/05/24 02:45PM
    pussykat

I use to like Kay, but with all the things she has done to Jill, I'm really not liking her right now. How could a mother do that to their child? I hope Jill tells her to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. And then she and JiMin can go to Korea or where ever and start their own company.

#9   2007/05/24 02:55PM
    evilauntiejan

Only in soapland...but I betcha Jill and Ji drop a dime on Katerine and than Katherine will be stuck between a rock and a hard place...Jill should stay CEO find a nice dumpy company and slide Mr. Ji into that...and keep him on the side...yes..Jill can find a rock and a hard place and be happy...

#10   2007/05/24 05:40PM
    nyaccent

Doesn't JiMin still own House of Kim.... or was that Jack's company too....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list