List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)

Started by Romance at 2007/05/24 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 01:51PM, Views: 317, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/05/24 12:23PM
    Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)
    Romance

I can't believe how many people left Y&R! I mean there are so many people of my favorites that just left the show! First it was Lily Davetta Sherwood ****edited***** then it was John Abbott! Then it was Ashley she move on to the Bold & Beautiful and again it was Dru! Now Nick is gone (and I feel both of these characters Dru and Nick have a possibility to come back) and now I hear Victor might be moving on please don't tell me so! I miss these actors I guess this was the big shuffle I heard in a soap magazine! Without them Y&R is starting to be a little boring to me!

Edited by Moderator for actor bashing. NYaccent

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 01:51PM
    #2   2007/05/24 12:35PM
    Re: Almost All Of The Good Actors Are Gone!!!! (may contain spoiler)
    YNGnRSTLSfan

I know what you mean! I miss all the people that have gone away! Hopefully (probably) Nick isn't gone for good. There's bound to be an exciting twist up the writers' sleeves! But yeah, I miss Ashley Abbott, and daughter, John Abbott, and especially Dru!

#3   2007/05/24 12:37PM
    Eppy

Say it isn't so. Y&R without Victor would be like a rain storm without the thunder and lightening. He gives the show a very large presence and foil for anyone who goes against him. We need that character to keep everyone off-balance.

#4   2007/05/24 01:51PM
    nyaccent

Eric Braedon (Victor) is just taking a 5 week vacation to work on a movie... He will be back.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 01:52PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list