List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers:Brad/Victoria/JT/Collen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers:Brad/Victoria/JT/Collen

Started by valencia4love at 2007/05/24 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 01:15PM, Views: 324, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/05/24 10:51AM
    Spoilers:Brad/Victoria/JT/Collen
    valencia4love

Guys, It's going to be hot day in the GC world on Friday, Check this out !!!

Brad confronts Vicki for having him checked out by JT and wonders just how long she's doing this behind his back !!! (he's a fine one to talk!!)...
    Vicki says she found out enough when she learned about him and Sharon's ONS!!!

Brad repeats himself by saying it was a one time thing...
    Vicki says with anger, "you know what honey, you should get a pat on the back for just doing it once and resisting the chance to do it again!!! Brad says this time around you betrayed me!! Vicki counter attacks by saying, "nope, I think we're even now!!

Vicki tries to call and warn her PI buddy that Bradski knows about his busting her hubby, but alas all she gets his voicemail becasue he's playing basketball at the GCAC (probably trying to brush up on his game, since Adrian left a bad taste in his mouth the other day)...

Brad confronts JT at the AC and tells him to stay away from his daughter and his wife!!! JT says, he's got no problem staying away from Collen, but the wifey - no can do!! Brad doesnt buy JT's claim that he didnt tell Collen about the ONS with him and Sharon. JT stands his ground by saying he doesnt know how Collen found out, but isnt by him!!! JT also lets Bradski have by saying: " Everyone knows that you cheated on wife anyway!!! Bradski in return says: And just loving it, arent you!!! That's why you want my wife for yourself!!!

JT finally calls Vicki back and says why didnt you warn me that your butt head husband was tracking me down??!! Vicki says that she did, but kept getting his voicemail.. JT soons sees Collen arrive for work and tells Vicki that he talk with her later...

JT blasts Collen for telling Brad about his snooping of him and says she had no right to that!!! JT tells Collen to stay out his business life!!! Collen says that she can do him one better - from now on, she'll stay out of his life and suggests that from now on, that he stays out of hers!!!

Brad returns to work, still ticked off at his wife!! Brad tells Vicki he wants her to stay away from the PI!!! Vicki says, not happening!!!

Yep, its going to hot day in the GC World indeed..

#2   2007/05/24 11:02AM
    Re: Spoilers:Brad/Victoria/JT/Collen
    G Noronha

I am glad she told TJ to keep out of her business. Maybe he will finally get it that she don't care for him. I think Kevin will still look into int PI file and find out more on JT and Vicki and Colleen will find that out too.
    Getting Good. Now for Adrian to tell her about the job offer!!!

#3   2007/05/24 11:06AM
    KeepingItReal

Gosh I will love it when it comes out that he had nothing to do with the Professor Cowbell.

Colleen is very immature for doing what she did and JT is right his "Professional Business" is none of her business in fact what she did was illegal.

Gosh the apple does not fall far from the tree Brad and Colleen are two peas in a pod.

The Prof does not know what an immature little girl he's dealing with and it will come out what she did and that will not sit well with "Mr. Ethical".

Also JT has found a real women and not a "kid".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 11:07AM
    #4   2007/05/24 11:31AM
    G Noronha

Well he isn't her professor any longer so they are free to do what they wish together. Far as Professor Cowbell goes
    He can put the Moo's all over me. He is a doll. Those who like JT can go for him. No problems.

#5   2007/05/24 12:59PM
    Dylsmom

Quote KeepingItReal: Gosh I will love it when it comes out that he had nothing to do with the Professor Cowbell.

Colleen is very immature for doing what she did and JT is right his "Professional Business" is none of her business in fact what she did was illegal.

Gosh the apple does not fall far from the tree Brad and Colleen are two peas in a pod.

The Prof does not know what an immature little girl he's dealing with and it will come out what she did and that will not sit well with "Mr. Ethical".

I couldn't agree more. Colleen is such a baby.

#6   2007/05/24 01:03PM
    Snizzle

Quote KeepingItReal: Gosh I will love it when it comes out that he had nothing to do with the Professor Cowbell.

Colleen is still an immature brat...remember the times she always HAD to know everything JT was doing "workwise" UGHH she drives me nuts then she wants someone to stay out of her business...Just like daddy ..tell one person not to do something and turn around and do it themselves.

#7   2007/05/24 01:04PM
    Snizzle

and what happened to KEVIN TRIED TO KILL ME EVERYONE...now being sneaky with him??...pfft.

#8   2007/05/24 01:14PM
    Eppy

Quote Snizzle:

Colleen is still an immature brat...remember the times she always HAD to know everything JT was doing "workwise" UGHH she drives me nuts then she wants someone to stay out of her business...Just like daddy ..tell one person not to do something and turn around and do it themselves.

Colleen has always had a problem with keeping her mouth shut. Just tell her something in confidence, she promises to never tell and first opportunity, she blabs all over the place. It was her telling JT about Brad's family history that put everyone in jeopardy over the reliquary. When he investigates, all hell broke loose. She definitely needs to grow up!

#9   2007/05/24 01:15PM
    Snizzle

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Snizzle:

Colleen has always had a problem with keeping her mouth shut. Just tell her something in confidence, she promises to never tell and first opportunity, she blabs all over the place. It was her telling JT about Brad's family history that put everyone in jeopardy over the reliquary. When he investigates, all hell broke loose. She definitely needs to grow up!

O yes she is always good for running her take hole non stop!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list