List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "I'm not omnicient, I'm dead!"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I'm not omnicient, I'm dead!"

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/05/24 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 11:31AM, Views: 287, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/05/24 10:27AM
    "I'm not omnicient, I'm dead!"
    jcrobinson

Loved it when John made a little "dead" joke! Between he and Alan Quartermaine (on GH), soaps are getting pretty funny about the other side!

#2   2007/05/24 10:56AM
    Re:
    yandrdiehard

Quote jcrobinson: Loved it when John made a little "dead" joke! Between he and Alan Quartermaine (on GH), soaps are getting pretty funny about the other side!

It was so Passions when John told Jack he had a message for Sharon from Cassie. Since John hasn't seen or talked to Nick, he must be alive!!

#3   2007/05/24 11:08AM
    Re:
    nyaccent

I really enjoyed seeing John appear today....and yes his other side joke was good.... I got chills when he told Jack he had a message from Cassie...but was John going to tell him....John was walking away and it wasn't until Jack called him back that he then mentioned that he had a gift for Sharon.

When Jack told Sharon....chills and tears were my emotions.

#4   2007/05/24 11:29AM
    Re:
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote nyaccent: I really enjoyed seeing John appear today....and yes his other side joke was good.... I got chills when he told Jack he had a message from Cassie...but was John going to tell him....John was walking away and it wasn't until Jack called him back that he then mentioned that he had a gift for Sharon.

Until today's show I thought that John was a "pigment" of Jack's conscience, but today he did seem like a true spirit. I wish he would visit Gloria when she least expects it (like maybe being in bed waiting for William on their honeymoon) maybe she would have a heart attack.

#5   2007/05/24 11:31AM
    Re:
    suegerry

Quote NotSoYButStillR:
    Quote nyaccent: I really enjoyed seeing John appear today....and yes his other side joke was good.... I got chills when he told Jack he had a message from Cassie...but was John going to tell him....John was walking away and it wasn't until Jack called him back that he then mentioned that he had a gift for Sharon.

Until today's show I thought that John was a "pigment" of Jack's conscience, but today he did seem like a true spirit. I wish he would visit Gloria when she least expects it (like maybe being in bed waiting for William on their honeymoon) maybe she would have a heart attack.

Wouldn't that be great then the bad bug wouldn't be anymore.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list