List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?

Started by Calpurnia Finch at 2007/05/24 08:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 10:03AM, Views: 559, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/05/24 08:59AM
    Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?
    Calpurnia Finch

Apparently Lethal Pen Lathan has fired LONG time former executive producer Ed Scott. I have not been able to verify this but it comes from a source that has yet to provide me with incorrect info but I'm still going to treat this as a rumor. If she did fire him it makes me wonder if Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki) will leave the show after her contract is up. I can't see how she'd want to stay but who knows. Love her or hate her, the show would truly tank without Nikki.

If anyone can confirm this (I don't have the time to do the research right now) please speak up and post it!

#2   2007/05/24 09:05AM
    Re: Edward Scott fired..will Melody follow? Rumor?
    gommie

We had a thread discussion about this a few days ago---don't know if anything definite has come down the pike yet..

#3   2007/05/24 09:09AM
    Amy Mistretta

I haven't heard anything about this as of yet, so let's please not contribute to the rumor and respect the privacy of the people involved.

Thank you!
    Amy

#4   2007/05/24 09:52AM
    Calpurnia Finch

I'm sorry Amy. My intention was not to contribute to a rumor or disrespect anyone's private life (do stars really have private lives? rhetorical) and I didn't think this was a private life issue since Ed Scott works for the show and if he has been fired it will be made public. I read something this morning and wanted to know if it were true. I was not aware that there had already been a thread on the subject since I'm not posting here as much as I used to so I missed it. I thought this was the place to come to ask questions. I'll try not to do that again.

#5   2007/05/24 10:03AM
    Amy Mistretta

Oh, no, I wasn't implying that you were starting a rumor I just wanted everyone to remember that until I know this for a fact, I'd prefer we don't get too caught up in it - in case it isn't true. In the past, I've had one-on-one's with stars who have applauded Soaps.com for not reporting or contributing to rumors, so I know how important that is to all the people involved. Of course you can always come here for answers. As soon as I hear anymore news surrounding this, I'll be sure to let you know!

Amy

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 10:20AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list