List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pheila Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pheila Spoiler

Started by aym0402 at 2007/05/23 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 11:43AM, Views: 788, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/05/24 08:43AM
    Re: Pheila Spoiler
    jackspaniel

Quote Amy Mistretta: I spoke to the B&B editor and Julie said, as of yet, there has been no word about Shelia being on B&B.

Amy
    Y&R Editor

Good! I hope that means that Shelia is done and gone for good! Thanks Amy!

#12   2007/05/24 08:50AM
    Crzy4yandR

That's good. I would be very happy not to see any Shelia's or Phelia's around anymore

#13   2007/05/24 08:51AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Crzy4yandR: That's good. I would be very happy not to see any Shelia's or Phelia's around anymore

I second that.

#14   2007/05/24 11:18AM
    yandrdiehard

Quote aym0402: Does anyone remember the spoiler saying that unbeknownst to Michael/Paul/Lauren that Sheila left evidence in her cell for the DA?
    What was the whole point of the Pheila SL? It only caused a temporary rift between Phnick and Balmore. I'm pretty sure that could have used another SL to cause problems between the two couples.

Remember, spoilers are not always 100 per cent accurate! Changes and surprises occur all the time in soapland.

#15   2007/05/24 11:24AM
    suegerry

I for one got a bit anoyed with this Sheil s/l...and for the sake of keeping this show on top we shouldn't have to be put through another Sheila thingy......

#16   2007/05/24 11:43AM
    aym0402

Quote yandrdiehard:
    Quote aym0402: Does anyone remember the spoiler saying that unbeknownst to Michael/Paul/Lauren that Sheila left evidence in her cell for the DA?
    What was the whole point of the Pheila SL? It only caused a temporary rift between Phnick and Balmore. I'm pretty sure that could have used another SL to cause problems between the two couples.

Remember, spoilers are not always 100 per cent accurate! Changes and surprises occur all the time in soapland.

My problem is with the SL not the spoiler. I was thinking that Michael/Paul/Lauren's involvement would come out and that Phyllis would have understood why they didn't tell her about Sheila. Although Phyllis is facing possible jail time regarding Brad, she did not have to worry about answering questions regarding Sheila being held in a cage. The SL just made no sense to me. As stated in a previous post on this thread, I KNOW that spoilers don't always pan out.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list