List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pheila Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pheila Spoiler

Started by aym0402 at 2007/05/23 08:54PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 11:43AM, Views: 790, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/05/23 08:54PM
    Pheila Spoiler
    aym0402

Does anyone remember the spoiler saying that unbeknownst to Michael/Paul/Lauren that Sheila left evidence in her cell for the DA?
    What was the whole point of the Pheila SL? It only caused a temporary rift between Phnick and Balmore. I'm pretty sure that could have used another SL to cause problems between the two couples.

#2   2007/05/23 08:57PM
    Re: Pheila Spoiler
    heart and soul

With the way the writers are "forgetting" their own s/ls, I don't know if that will come up again.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm watching mice running in circles on this show.

#3   2007/05/24 03:05AM
    phick4ever

spoilers don't not always come true...they should really all be labeled as spumors....lets see some examples:

Sources say: After Summer takes ill, the truth will come out that Jack is her father! some have been wishing this since Phyllis told Nick and Jack she was pregnant

Adrian's identity is revealed and the residents of Genoa City are shocked to find out who he really is. Who cares!!!

Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back! WHY!!! let the dead marriage go into the light!!

Nick will learn of the blackmail and take Summer away from Phyllis. Wrong!

Brittany and Bobby, Malcolm, Danny, Christine, Nina, Nate Jr., Olivia, Mary Williams, Mamie, Lynne, Tricia, Diego, Damon, Grace and Tony will soon be returning!!!

The majority of boards and magezines print a disclaimer with all spoilers/spumors...just like this board does:

Soaps.com will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information and data mentioned here.

Take all with a teaspoon of sugar or a gain of salt...

#4   2007/05/24 03:15AM
    Amy Mistretta

As I've explained before, while Soaps.com has some very reliable sources, Spoilers can never be 100 % guaranteed. The show changes their storylines, sometimes, without a minutes notice.

Amy

#5   2007/05/24 03:30AM
    CandyLane5

Quote aym0402: Does anyone remember the spoiler saying that unbeknownst to Michael/Paul/Lauren that Sheila left evidence in her cell for the DA?
    What was the whole point of the Pheila SL? It only caused a temporary rift between Phnick and Balmore. I'm pretty sure that could have used another SL to cause problems between the two couples.

Unless Phyllis is tied up somewhere in a warehouse, and we are watching Sheila in action, I dont see the significance in all the months we watched Pheila.

#6   2007/05/24 06:41AM
    aym0402

Quote phick4ever: spoilers don't not always come true...they should really all be labeled as spumors....lets see some examples:

Sources say: After Summer takes ill, the truth will come out that Jack is her father! some have been wishing this since Phyllis told Nick and Jack she was pregnant

Adrian's identity is revealed and the residents of Genoa City are shocked to find out who he really is. Who cares!!!

Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back! WHY!!! let the dead marriage go into the light!!

Nick will learn of the blackmail and take Summer away from Phyllis. Wrong!

Brittany and Bobby, Malcolm, Danny, Christine, Nina, Nate Jr., Olivia, Mary Williams, Mamie, Lynne, Tricia, Diego, Damon, Grace and Tony will soon be returning!!!

The majority of boards and magezines print a disclaimer with all spoilers/spumors...just like this board does:

Soaps.com will not be responsible for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information and data mentioned here.

Take all with a teaspoon of sugar or a gain of salt...

I wasn't questioning the "spoiler;" I was questioning the reason behind the SL. Most of the spoilers are true; however, I understand that SLs take a different direction. The Pheila SL was ridiculous. Did they create the SL to give Michelle Stafford more airtime? She was getting plenty of airtime due to her relationship with Nick. I just think that the SL was a waste of time and now to realize that all will be swept under the rug is just disappointing.
    As far as your comment regarding other characters returining, I would prefer that instead of bringing in random newcomers with no relation to the GC residents.

#7   2007/05/24 07:49AM
    MissHathaway

I think I'd be better off not reading the spoilers because you're constantly waiting for the next best thing..

#8   2007/05/24 07:55AM
    NotSoYButStillR

I actually liked the Pheila s/l helped Paul and Maggie's relationship (which has now sputtered.) It got Phyllis going in a new direction (her old ways) it had suspense, it showed the feelings between Paul and Lauren, etc., etc. My only complaint was that it wrapped up way too quickly.

#9   2007/05/24 08:11AM
    Crzy4yandR

I heard on here that over on the Bold and the Beautiful that Shelia is back over there.

#10   2007/05/24 08:36AM
    Amy Mistretta

I spoke to the B&B editor and Julie said, as of yet, there has been no word about Shelia being on B&B.

Amy
    Y&R Editor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 08:37AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list