List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kevin, why I love him so much.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kevin, why I love him so much.

Started by clanw at 2007/05/23 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 12:39PM, Views: 807, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/05/23 04:58PM
    Re: Kevin, why I love him so much.
    Sealprincess

I read he was bron in 1958. I thought he was younger (not saying he's old) he just looks younger than that to me. I hope he wins the Emmy. I think Philyis is up, she should win too, well all the Y&R actors should win who are nominated.

#12   2007/05/23 05:10PM
    CandyLane5

Kevin is one of those actors that you dont realize he is acting... he is Emmy material.. for sure...

#13   2007/05/23 05:21PM
    capricorn27

please don't mince words. what do you really think about kevin? i like him too. i wasn't paying attention when he was evil. that storyline didn't appeal to me so i've really only paid attention to the reformed kevin. i think he's smarter than everyone gives him credit for. nothing more seductive than a really smart geek with a sense of humor!

#14   2007/05/23 09:02PM
    Eppy

Quote anadea:
    Quote Sealprincess: LMAO!! So you like Kevin I gather. He' a very good actor. I prefer his brother myself. Hey you take Kev and I'll take Michael and we'll double date! LOL

I love this character, too. Since I am too old to date or double date, maybe I could adopt him???? His repartee with Gloria is fabulous.
    Same here!! Kevin's character is the only one who changed for the better. From a real sleaze (the Lily attack and Colleen murder attempt) to a contrite, mostly reformed young man. That's why I hate to see him revert to his sneaky old ways. Let's hope he sees the error in his collusion with Mommy dearest and Michael, and will refuse to let them use him for his "hacking" ability. We can only hope!

#15   2007/05/24 04:24AM
    deebreed

at first i did not like kevin . but y/r did a good job at leting you see how bad hes father was .all the bad things that man did to him. and how can he look at that mother of his much less help her.omg mather from hell.i like kevin and michael.

#16   2007/05/24 05:36AM
    pussykat

I love Kevin as well...he is a HOOT, just like his Mother. I only hope Michael doesn't get in trouble because I like him alot. Kevin is like a buzzing bee, getting in on all the hoopla. What a trip!

#17   2007/05/24 06:15AM
    G Noronha

I like Kevin's personality now. He is a hoot. Love to see him get his mom and helping Colleen get dirt on JT.
    I hope that they will bring a new lady in his life ( not Colleen) and will make him happy.

#18   2007/05/24 06:46AM
    clanw

I like kevins hottness, acting, I actually believe it and not feel its being forced. I even get mad when he does something I don't like. That makes it look realistic to me.

#19   2007/05/24 12:09PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Kevin is one of my faves now and it's nice he can have a storyline that doesn't involve a member of the opposite sex (except his Mommy) I just love his sense of humor.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list