List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More spoilers for next week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More spoilers for next week

Started by MzButterfly at 2011/03/17 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2011/03/17 12:09PM, Views: 22810, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/17 10:03AM
    More spoilers for next week
    MzButterfly

LOL!

Nick is furious that Sharon was thrown back in jail while trying to find Adam, and tells her so. She makes it clear she'll not stop trying to find Adam. Phyllis calls Nick and informs him she's out of town waiting on a connecting flight to Thailand herself.

Adam gets Koa drunk and searches his room for clues after he passes out. He finds the camera Sharon had with video and audo evidence that Skye was alive, and was trying to be saved when she fell. However, Koa wakes up and knocks Adam out.

Burnin' Up!
    Heather's kidnapper Angelo leaves her with a more sinister fella once he learns Chance testified, anyway. Heather frees herself, and tries to start a fire in the taxidermy shop she's stuck in. The doors are locked, and there is no way out. Will she die? (what a tease )

VCR Alerts --
    Adam has the means to clear Sharon, but must team up with an unlikely ally to help her.
    Abby's latest naked stunt has her in trouble with the law.
    Victoria tries to get Nick onboard with her latest business venture.
    Deacon is alerted to Nikki's return to drinking, and turns to her family for help.

Casting News
    IN - Sam (SPF) checks in mid-April as a kind veternarian who will be paired with Sharon. SOD says this will cause trouble for Sharon/Adam.
    IN - Jeffrey Bardwell will be played by Kin Shriner for a few eps.
    March 24 - Primrose Deville and Agnes are back
    March 25 - Traci Abbott visits

#2   2011/03/17 10:12AM
    Re: More spoilers for next week
    TITTH

I can't wait for next week, thanks for the info.

#3   2011/03/17 10:41AM
    Scene_Stealer

You forgot one: Cane is still dead.

#4   2011/03/17 10:50AM
    noony6

I think Adam will be turning to Phyllis LOL This aught to be interesting!!

#5   2011/03/17 11:06AM
    Jaycee5

Quote noony6: I think Adam will be turning to Phyllis LOL This aught to be interesting!!

Adam and Phyllis teaming up to clear Sharon is a repeat of Sharon and Phyllis teaming up to clear Nick.

#6   2011/03/17 11:14AM
    Tambam

Okay!! What about this cowboy that is the answer to Phyl's dreams. Was that just a lie!!

#7   2011/03/17 11:18AM
    Jaycee5

Quote Tambam: Okay!! What about this cowboy that is the answer to Phyl's dreams. Was that just a lie!!

It could have been a rumor/guess started by one of the mags. SID does that kind of thing all the time.

#8   2011/03/17 11:26AM
    noony6

Maybe Sharon getting with that guy is the answer to Phyllis's dreams. As long as Sharon is with Adam, Nick will try to get in between them for Faith's sake...which keeps Nick in Sharon's orbit...

#9   2011/03/17 11:28AM
    samgirl

Sounds like a big week coming up!

Thanks for posting

#10   2011/03/17 11:35AM
    Jaycee5

Quote noony6: Maybe Sharon getting with that guy is the answer to Phyllis's dreams. As long as Sharon is with Adam, Nick will try to get in between them for Faith's sake...which keeps Nick in Sharon's orbit...

I disagree. I think Nick will be relieved and pleased with the new guy. I dont' see Nick wanting to be in Sharon's orbit at all unless it's about Faith. Shadam and Phick fans are sick of Sharon and Nick in each other's orbit. I KNOW that is why many disgusted, fed up fans have given up and quit watching the show.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list