List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Go Lauren............good for you!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go Lauren............good for you!!

Started by gommie at 2007/05/23 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 12:02PM, Views: 564, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/05/23 07:55PM
    Re: Go Lauren............good for you!!
    CandyLane5

Gloria should not have had Evan in her home...

#12   2007/05/23 09:21PM
    Eppy

In the past, Lauren has always been a no-nonsense kind of a gal. She knew how to stand up for herself and fight tooth and nail if she had to. Please - no wimpy Lauren - say it isn't so!!

#13   2007/05/24 09:51AM
    Heathercreme

Lauren wont turn Gloria in because it will get Micheal into trouble since he helped her cover up her actions. It is a tough decision to make, but its either keep Gloria out of trouble or lose her husband.

#14   2007/05/24 10:04AM
    restlessfan

Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--no sneaking around...just flat out with it!!

I hear you gommie! Lauren told Gloria off and I'm glad! That's why I like Lauren because she's honest and she wants to do the right thing. She has changed a whole lot since she first came on the show. Remember how she used to treat Tracy Abbott?

#15   2007/05/24 10:08AM
    gommie

Quote restlessfan:
    Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--no sneaking around...just flat out with it!!

I hear you gommie! Lauren told Gloria off and I'm glad! That's why I like Lauren because she's honest and she wants to do the right thing. She has changed a whole lot since she first came on the show. Remember how she used to treat Tracy Abbott?

Oh yes, I remember-I did not like her at all..she was such a snake...she has cleaned up 'real good' and I hope she keeps going in that direction---

#16   2007/05/24 11:52AM
    suegerry

I'm sorry for Lauren but she's not going in the right direction at this time.....unfortunately.....poor woman she may end up behind bars with the rest of the Baldwin/Fisher....

#17   2007/05/24 11:57AM
    Lizzygirl22

Quote YNGnRSTLSfan: I think she needs to kick Gloria out! I mean, come on... they just had a baby, they need some privacy! They definately don't need a meddling mother in law parading around, saying she's poor, but never making an effort to get a job to support herself! Wait... she's too busy scheming and poisoning people to fill out an application!

I agree I think they need to kick glow worm out luren needs to tell michel that its time for her to go i know i would hate if my mother law lived with me they never get to be alone and everytime they try glow worm shows up with a criss I think kevin and michel need to take care of there own lifes and let glow worm be on her own.

#18   2007/05/24 12:02PM
    aym0402

Gloria is supposed to be an exec at Jabot; I'm pretty sure that she could afford an apt.
    Lauren needs to put a bug in the DA's regarding Gloria in exchange for Michael not to be held accountable. Gloria will never stop with her lies, scheming, etc...How can she justify tainting the cream and blaming Jack? Gloria is soooooooooooooooooo delusional.
    Lauren needs to say something before she and Phyllis end up behind bars and need to find guardians for their children. Who would raise Fen? Uncle Kevvie! YIKES

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list