List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Go Lauren............good for you!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Go Lauren............good for you!!

Started by gommie at 2007/05/23 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 12:02PM, Views: 576, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/05/23 11:36AM
    Go Lauren............good for you!!
    gommie

I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--no sneaking around...just flat out with it!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/23 05:56PM
    #2   2007/05/23 11:38AM
    Re: Go Lauren............good for you!!
    Bellydancing...

Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--snaking around...just flat out with it!!

exactly! I am glad she will tell Gloria exactly how it is!

#3   2007/05/23 11:40AM
    Crzy4yandR

She needs to kick Gloria out for causing so much stuff with her husband.

#4   2007/05/23 12:06PM
    amandazhere27

What she needs to do is go to William and tell him the truth!!!! I don't get it stupid!!!

#5   2007/05/23 12:07PM
    BabygirlAH

I would have kicked her out a long ago. She can afford her own apartment. She still has a job.

#6   2007/05/23 12:08PM
    jackspaniel

Lauren loves Michael so much she will not do anything to hurt his mother.

#7   2007/05/23 12:10PM
    YNGnRSTLSfan

I think she needs to kick Gloria out! I mean, come on... they just had a baby, they need some privacy! They definately don't need a meddling mother in law parading around, saying she's poor, but never making an effort to get a job to support herself! Wait... she's too busy scheming and poisoning people to fill out an application!

#8   2007/05/23 12:10PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote jackspaniel: Lauren loves Michael so much she will not do anything to hurt his mother.

True. I still wouldn't do it though. She is a criminal and she's turning Lauren into a criminal. She married a great family now didn't she!

#9   2007/05/23 12:52PM
    yandrdiehard

Quote gommie: I like the way she confronted Glo right off with what she heard on the baby monitor--snaking around...just flat out with it!!

Agreed, indeed. Lauren has to protect herself and her family from Gloria's crimes! Especially because Michael is her son -- he could be disbarred for representing her actions!!

#10   2007/05/23 05:55PM
    lmfan

Lauren married Michael not his family but she accepts his family as her own since she has not had a family for so long. She has genuinely cared for Kevin and Gloria but I think she is getting sick of Gloria's schemes. She is not going to turn in Gloria because that would put Michael at risk and she loves him deeply and wants him to be there for Fen. They need to give Gloria an ultimatum to cut out the scheming or she will not be a part of their lives. They are to enabling but Michael is a loving husband and father, so Lauren is not about to throw that away.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list