List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:35AM, Views: 322242, Replies: 11417
    « 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 » »| page:
    #11291   2014/08/14 09:25PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    ThornsandRoses

Hi Blue! I haven't posted in this thread or any other on this site for quite a while. This is the only site I posted to but trying to figure out which threads to stay out of is just not worth the effort. I'd found that I could be reading along in what appeared to be a nice thread then all of a sudden--wham, bam ...

I don't think I will ever understand humans. Humans are the only creatures who were given the ability to understand all creatures. Humans also seem to be the only creatures determined to destroy all creatures including humans.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi especially after I saw the reference to Colonial Williamsburg. I was in Virginia earlier this year. First visit with a beautiful great-granddaughter! Hope everything worked out for you in what you didn't say.

To all other posters, best of everything to you also.

#11292   2014/08/14 10:06PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote ThornsandRoses: Hi Blue! I haven't posted in this thread or any other on this site for quite a while. This is the only site I posted to but trying to figure out which threads to stay out of is just not worth the effort. I'd found that I could be reading along in what appeared to be a nice thread then all of a sudden--wham, bam ...

I don't think I will ever understand humans. Humans are the only creatures who were given the ability to understand all creatures. Humans also seem to be the only creatures determined to destroy all creatures including humans.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi especially after I saw the reference to Colonial Williamsburg. I was in Virginia earlier this year. First visit with a beautiful great-granddaughter! Hope everything worked out for you in what you didn't say.

Welcome back ThornsandRoses!!!! I understand things can get "catty" on some of those threads....that's another reason I just LOVE the safe REFUGE of the Lost Kritters Clubhouse! Bless You Blue 501 for establishing this wildlife protection area !

#11293   2014/08/14 10:33PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote Blue 501: Good morning all. Here is an odd thing. I have been whining about losing almost my entire peach crop to worms & rot b/c I did no t have the energy to spray them very much. Well, there is a volunteer peach tree in the flower bed in the front yard in pretty much full sun. I did not spray it at all & did not fertilize it either. I noticed today that all the peaches had fallen off except those on one branch. I picked three of them & they did not have a trace of any disease. Isn't that weird? Unfortunately, the peaches are not much bigger than a 50 cent coin but they are fragrant and free stone. Do you suppose not spraying them caused the birds to do pest control? There is about a bushel of them on the ground but kritters have been munching on them & I am trying to get ready to leave on a trip but I will keep this in mind for the future.
    We are leaving tomorrow to go to Williamsburg to the Great Wolf Lodge. My daughter wants to enjoy their indoor water park which is supposed to have toddler friendly features and they won't get sunburned. Wish me luck. We are taking Mama too. She is 98 so I had better take something to read. I doubt I will get out much but at least I have seen Williamsburg several times.

Hi Blue 501 !

Are you still on holiday with your family ? I've been missing your fresh brewed coffees....Hope you got some good deals on gas during your travels. Looks like the prices are going down a little here in Cali. Be Safe and Happy Trails!!!!

We only stayed two nights. That was more than enough for Great Wolf Lodge. It would have been nice to extend the vacation a few days and see Colonial Williamsburg again but so many things had gone wrong we just wanted to get home. This is the last time I ever want to travel with a 98 year old woman & a toddler.Thank you for your good wishes, Who knows what else might have gone wrong? lol

Good to know you all made it home safe - sure missed your fresh brewed coffee while you were on the road!

#11294   2014/08/14 10:44PM
    Teri_ETC

This kid may have found a new place for the homeless to hangout - I believe most all Walmarts here in Cali are open 24 hrs a day - providing around the clock access...

Teen Lives in TX Walmart for 4 Days b4 being discovered:

theweek.com/article/index/266338/speedreads-teen-lives-in-texas-walmart-for-4-da...

#11295   2014/08/15 04:41AM
    Blue 501

Quote ThornsandRoses: Hi Blue! I haven't posted in this thread or any other on this site for quite a while. This is the only site I posted to but trying to figure out which threads to stay out of is just not worth the effort. I'd found that I could be reading along in what appeared to be a nice thread then all of a sudden--wham, bam ...

Hi Thorns, It's good to see you again. I was wondering what had happened to you.So many posters have disappeared. You are always welcome in this thread.
    How lovely to have a new baby in the family. We are still thrilled with my grandbaby, even though he is like a wee hurricane now.(Into everything all the time. We think he turned off the minifrig in our hotel room & caused a flood. He loves buttons, dials, remotes, etc. There was a small safe in the room & every time he passed it he tried to open it & green lights would flash & it would beep. I am surprised he did not succeed). The trip & the hotel were kind of miserable but the baby did love the water park & charged fearlessly into water above his waist. It took two of us to watch him.

#11296   2014/08/15 04:43AM
    Blue 501

Quote Teri_ETC:

Welcome back ThornsandRoses!!!! I understand things can get "catty" on some of those threads....that's another reason I just LOVE the safe REFUGE of the Lost Kritters Clubhouse! Bless You Blue 501 for establishing this wildlife protection area !

You are quite welcome. I am glad it still meets a need at times.

#11297   2014/08/15 04:50AM
    Blue 501

I am brewing Sumatra Mandeling coffee & brought some orange cranberry scones & a big bowl of peaches, the ones that are pale green with a blush. A bit small but easy to peel and very tasty. Please help yourselves.
    Have a good day everyone. I have to get a lot done today while the baby is on a playdate & I can lay out bills & work on them without him running off with them. I still have not done my 2013 taxes b/c so many of my receipts are missing. He likes to put things in the trash too.

#11298   2014/08/15 05:00AM
    deceived

Quote Teri_ETC:

Welcome back! This is my favorite thread also... we can talk about all kinds of things and feel connected...I have been on here since 2006...
    A cup of JOE for anyone who needs it: C[~]

#11299   2014/08/15 08:49PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Blue 501: I am brewing Sumatra Mandeling coffee & brought some orange cranberry scones & a big bowl of peaches, the ones that are pale green with a blush. A bit small but easy to peel and very tasty. Please help yourselves.
    Have a good day everyone. I have to get a lot done today while the baby is on a playdate & I can lay out bills & work on them without him running off with them. I still have not done my 2013 taxes b/c so many of my receipts are missing. He likes to put things in the trash too.

Greetings All! Hope your week was productive. I'm checking into the clubhouse late night after returning home from work and eating a bowl of turkey chilli over rice. Now to enjoy a cup of that Sumatra Mandeling coffee with some fresh peaches while sorting through the mail and watching our show.

Wishing all a great weekend!!!

#11300   2014/08/16 05:42AM
    deceived

Hello Ladies!!! I am so blessed. I look out my window from my bedroom and see a cow with her calf. The calf limps and falls, trying to learn how to walk...then drinks from her mom... and my cat had five kittens, all girls... they are gorgeous!!! They all look like bandits with black masks, and white fur.... so cute. And we have 2 German Shepherds that I swear can talk!!!LOL Sometimes I feel so lucky...
    Blue, I am so jealous of you getting to see Wiley all the time... my daughter-in-law works at the Detention center, my son works 14 hours a day. She keeps the kids in a daycare... I barely get to see them. She wont let them come out to the ranch unless she is hovering over them... she thinks because I had those two strokes, and I am 56, AND I only had boys, I don't know how to take care of my little grandchild, she is 4 now... anyways... My 13 year old son is starting school Monday at a Christian School...
    We have a fund started here in Brooks Co. for the illegals for their clothes, supplies, etc... for school...should be an interesting school year...
    I am excited to find out who Mariah is!!!

« 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list