List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 07:44AM, Views: 321797, Replies: 11416
    « 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 » »| page:
    #11261   2014/08/07 05:30AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

Good morning everyone. If anyone makes an apple pie today, they are welcome to bring some by. In the meantime, we have cheese biscuits, slices of melon, & Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.

#11262   2014/08/07 06:13AM
    deceived

HI Ladies!!! Been real busy at my job... and at our ranch... I woke up this morning and saw our town, again, in the news, Brooks Co, Falfurrias, TX... We live about 10 miles out of town on a 200 acre cattle ranch, and for many years struggled through the illegal crisis... it just didn't start, but now we are in the news with the number of deaths in our county... they even showed the detention center where my two daughter-in-laws work as guards... one of my boys worked there at the sheriffs office until they went working with the pipeline. LOL...they showed a chase down our side country road alongside our ranch... they catch a lot there where the coyotes pick up illegals there... once the border patrol found 50 hiding on our back lot... we fix a lot of fences, and clean up a lot of waste... but we leave out clothes and water... anyways... we were on CBS This Morning, maybe they will show I again... this morning or today...
    You will be able to see our barren land filled with mesquite trees, cacti, and dry brush and sticker weeds... we are in a third year of drought.... it was a 111 degrees yesterday... so many die in the desert heat...so sad...
    My friends husband, retired as a border patrol last month,,, could not take it any more. I have known them, and their kids grew up with my kids over 30 years... they moved up to Dallas...
    WELL. I will have a cup of your coffee...C[~]

#11263   2014/08/08 07:08PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote deceived: HI Ladies!!! Been real busy at my job... and at our ranch... I woke up this morning and saw our town, again, in the news, Brooks Co, Falfurrias, TX... We live about 10 miles out of town on a 200 acre cattle ranch, and for many years struggled through the illegal crisis... it just didn't start, but now we are in the news with the number of deaths in our county... they even showed the detention center where my two daughter-in-laws work as guards... one of my boys worked there at the sheriffs office until they went working with the pipeline. LOL...they showed a chase down our side country road alongside our ranch... they catch a lot there where the coyotes pick up illegals there... once the border patrol found 50 hiding on our back lot... we fix a lot of fences, and clean up a lot of waste... but we leave out clothes and water... anyways... we were on CBS This Morning, maybe they will show I again... this morning or today...
    You will be able to see our barren land filled with mesquite trees, cacti, and dry brush and sticker weeds... we are in a third year of drought.... it was a 111 degrees yesterday... so many die in the desert heat...so sad...
    My friends husband, retired as a border patrol last month,,, could not take it any more. I have known them, and their kids grew up with my kids over 30 years... they moved up to Dallas...

Hi Deceived, I have been reading some of your pots and it must be horrifying to live in that situation. I am praying for you and all who are involved in this crisis.

My concern for you is that your well intended acts of kindness and humanity may also attract the awful people these immigrants are fleeing from.

I hope and pray that you have a good high fence about your residence - place barbed wire on the top of fence. Two good mean dogs on the outside, and one dog on the inside. And a reliable security alarm system.

#11264   2014/08/08 07:15PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Blue 501: Good morning everyone. If anyone makes an apple pie today, they are welcome to bring some by. In the meantime, we have cheese biscuits, slices of melon, & Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening to All !!!

Stopping by the clubhouse and the smell of that Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is absolutely delicious!!! And that cool melon is just what I crave!

If anyone is a "niteowl", you may want to step outside around sunset and watch the moon rising this weekend. We are entering a full moon that is within 90% of its closest orbit to earth, making the moon look extra large - a "Supermoon!" Enjoy!

www.nbcnews.com/science/space/supermoon-hogs-spotlight-sunday-sorry-perseid-mete... />

#11265   2014/08/08 07:44PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote deceived: HI Ladies!!! Been real busy at my job... and at our ranch... I woke up this morning and saw our town, again, in the news, Brooks Co, Falfurrias, TX... We live about 10 miles out of town on a 200 acre cattle ranch, and for many years struggled through the illegal crisis... it just didn't start, but now we are in the news with the number of deaths in our county... they even showed the detention center where my two daughter-in-laws work as guards... one of my boys worked there at the sheriffs office until they went working with the pipeline. LOL...they showed a chase down our side country road alongside our ranch... they catch a lot there where the coyotes pick up illegals there... once the border patrol found 50 hiding on our back lot... we fix a lot of fences, and clean up a lot of waste... but we leave out clothes and water... anyways... we were on CBS This Morning, maybe they will show I again... this morning or today...
    D I have been thinking of you and intend to come in here to post to you every time I get on to ask you how it's going down there. We up here in Dallas hate what is happening especially the children. It breaks my heart. The fact that you leave out clothes and water says a lot about your character but it's a shame that this happens so close to your home. Bless you and all dealing with situation.

#11266   2014/08/08 07:48PM
    Skyemichelle

Hello everyone. Haven't stopped by all summer. Hope all is well, that your flowers and vegetable gardens are growing beautifully and that you are all in good health!

#11267   2014/08/08 07:54PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Skyemichelle: Hello everyone. Haven't stopped by all summer. Hope all is well, that your flowers and vegetable gardens are growing beautifully and that you are all in good health!

Hi Skyemichelle !! So glad you stopped by, Blue 501, Pixiepower, CountryMomof4, Deceived and others have been in and out recently.

Thank you for the well wishing, I pray all is well for you and yours. If you get a chance this weekend look up and enjoy the full moon rising - its gonna be a supermoon! Enjoy!

#11268   2014/08/08 08:07PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote Skyemichelle: Hello everyone. Haven't stopped by all summer. Hope all is well, that your flowers and vegetable gardens are growing beautifully and that you are all in good health!

Hi Skyemichelle !! So glad you stopped by, Blue 501, Pixiepower, CountryMomof4, Deceived and others have been in and out recently.

Thank you for the well wishing, I pray all is well for you and yours. If you get a chance this weekend look up and enjoy the full moon rising - its gonna be a supermoon! Enjoy!
    Hi Teri! Hope you are doing well also and your family too. Another supermoon?! How exciting. Will get the camera out again. There were so many amazing pics posted on line the last time. I'll look forward to seeing the new ones from all over the world again. Have a blessed weekend!

#11269   2014/08/09 06:54AM
    Blue 501

Good morning all. Here is an odd thing. I have been whining about losing almost my entire peach crop to worms & rot b/c I did no t have the energy to spray them very much. Well, there is a volunteer peach tree in the flower bed in the front yard in pretty much full sun. I did not spray it at all & did not fertilize it either. I noticed today that all the peaches had fallen off except those on one branch. I picked three of them & they did not have a trace of any disease. Isn't that weird? Unfortunately, the peaches are not much bigger than a 50 cent coin but they are fragrant and free stone. Do you suppose not spraying them caused the birds to do pest control? There is about a bushel of them on the ground but kritters have been munching on them & I am trying to get ready to leave on a trip but I will keep this in mind for the future.
    We are leaving tomorrow to go to Williamsburg to the Great Wolf Lodge. My daughter wants to enjoy their indoor water park which is supposed to have toddler friendly features and they won't get sunburned. Wish me luck. We are taking Mama too. She is 98 so I had better take something to read. I doubt I will get out much but at least I have seen Williamsburg several times.

#11270   2014/08/09 07:28AM
    deceived

Quote Skyemichelle:
    D I have been thinking of you and intend to come in here to post to you every time I get on to ask you how it's going down there. We up here in Dallas hate what is happening especially the children. It breaks my heart. The fact that you leave out clothes and water says a lot about your character but it's a shame that this happens so close to your home. Bless you and all dealing with situation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/09 07:30AM
    « 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list