List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:35AM, Views: 322066, Replies: 11417
    « 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 » »| page:
    #10901   2014/03/31 12:59PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

Quote deceived: P.S. You can picture me and my husband drinking Ensure and sliding down the rapids in a canoe laughing and having a good time...
    Last week, we were cleaning out our closet and decided to throw away a lot of clothes and shoes and go shopping for new clothes, etc. and get our hair cut... anyways... he said, 'we should go on a cruise'. I said yes, but then I thought what if we get mugged and thrown overboard!!!

Just put your best jewelry in the vault before going. You will be fine. V enjoyed his cruise so much that he tried to persuade me to go with him on another one this year. Even tho his ship (Carnival of course) broke down last year. At least they flew them back instead of towing the ship back.

#10902   2014/03/31 01:00PM
    Blue 501

Quote moehop:
    Quote deceived: P.S. You can picture me and my husband drinking Ensure and sliding down the rapids in a canoe laughing and having a good time...
    Last week, we were cleaning out our closet and decided to throw away a lot of clothes and shoes and go shopping for new clothes, etc. and get our hair cut... anyways... he said, 'we should go on a cruise'. I said yes, but then I thought what if we get mugged and thrown overboard!!!

My husband and I have been married for 38 years. He turns 60 in May. We still get out and have fun and feel the same together as we always did. We just get tired a little sooner. lol
    We ride our motorcycle cross country every year on vacation. Last year, we went out West and traveled over 3000 miles in 2 weeks. We came home tired but had a great time.
    Age has slowed us down some, but not stopped up.
    We renewed out vows a few years ago and our song to play was the one about "We're still having fun, and you're still the one." That's us!!

That's Great. You go, girl!!

#10903   2014/03/31 01:05PM
    Blue 501

Quote habbyfan: Good afternoon kritters, you are making me tired just reading through the posts ...

I brought some cranberry scones and cream, I hope Blue has a pot of coffee going ... enjoy!

Yes I do! Brazilian Minas Gerais and I am swiping some of your scones & cramming them in my pocketbook. I am leaving Jamaican rum cake in exchange. See you all later. I must say I am delighted with the sunnier atmosphere here & at home.

#10904   2014/04/02 11:10AM
    Blue 501

It's so lovely today. Sunny, blue skies, Salome' daffs in bloom (cream with ruffled pale apricot cups), peaches & plums in bloom, buds showing on the cherries & pears & apples. Bumble bees a'buzzin'. All is right with the world.

#10905   2014/04/03 05:19AM
    countryMomof4

I have been reading the last few pages and can't believe some of the temperatures I'm seeing! We have had a couple of nice days ( high 40's ) but woke up to frost this morning. We still have patches of ice and snow around the farm but it is supposed to rain heavily tomorrow so hopefully they will disappear.

I can smell those blossoms Blue! Yum! What a beautiful sight it must be!

Cruises are tremendous fun. just leave anything really valuable at home and enjoy yourself. We've been on a couple of them and have had such memorable times.

I remember when V.'s ship broke down. We had quite a few giggles over that

#10906   2014/04/03 06:15AM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: I have been reading the last few pages and can't believe some of the temperatures I'm seeing! We have had a couple of nice days ( high 40's ) but woke up to frost this morning. We still have patches of ice and snow around the farm but it is supposed to rain heavily tomorrow so hopefully they will disappear.

I can smell those blossoms Blue! Yum! What a beautiful sight it must be!

Cruises are tremendous fun. just leave anything really valuable at home and enjoy yourself. We've been on a couple of them and have had such memorable times.

I remember when V.'s ship broke down. We had quite a few giggles over that

As I piece together some of the events from the trip, it gets funnier.

#10907   2014/04/03 06:31AM
    Layngel

Morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing well!

#10908   2014/04/03 06:24PM
    Blue 501

Hi Layngel. I, for one. am feeling a lot better now that my world has thawed up. I hope everyone gets some spring soon.

#10909   2014/04/03 06:33PM
    Layngel

Quote Blue 501: Hi Layngel. I, for one. am feeling a lot better now that my world has thawed up. I hope everyone gets some spring soon.

Good to hear that! Yes I think everyone needs that spring now..no more snow!

#10910   2014/04/03 08:05PM
    PixiePower

Hi everyone!My first post in here even though I have been reading this thread for a long time!You all have a lot of great topics to talk about in here so thought I would finally join in! I hope everyone is doing welll and the ones that have the cold snowy weather will soon see a sunny warm up!We have been having a lot of storms where I live and I am glad the tornado warnings are over with!I am scared of bad storms!At least it has finally warmed up though so that is a good thing!Take care everyone and have a great evening!

« 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list