List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 04:22PM, Views: 308743, Replies: 11379
    « 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 » »| page:
    #10891   2014/03/29 08:48AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    valleycliffe

Right now where i live, it is pouring and about 7 degrees celcius...

LOL i keep saying that I can't wait for summertime, but then my family says I will just complain about it being too darn hot,

#10892   2014/03/29 02:43PM
    deceived

Quote countryMomof4: We had a tall ship put into port not far from us years ago. We took the family down to see and tour it. What an experience!

We are hoping for warmer weather soon but not holding our breath.

Sounds like a name for singing duet deceived--2 Scary Grandmas!

LOL... what a scary movie...
    I cannot believe the passage of time... I have been married for 30 years... and when I look at my husband, he is 12 years older than me... so he is 68!!! I am 56. He looks the same to me as when we met... he says the same about me... and when I put on a two piece bikini I look into mirror and I have aged very well. No wrinkles on my body or face yet... BUT>> my 13 year old son says... 'mom, you look old and wrinkled... in your bathing suit... can you wear a one-piece! Wonder why we cannot see ourselves in the mirror like we really look... Denial?? I read sometime back about girls who are really skinny with bones sticking out, and they cannot see themselves like that, in the mirror they think they look normal...
    Anyways... 98 and sunny here yesterday, 81 today... great day. I need to start my spring cleaning soon...

#10893   2014/03/29 05:41PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived:
    Quote countryMomof4: We had a tall ship put into port not far from us years ago. We took the family down to see and tour it. What an experience!

I cannot believe the passage of time... I have been married for 30 years... and when I look at my husband, he is 12 years older than me... so he is 68!!! I am 56. He looks the same to me as when we met... he says the same about me... and when I put on a two piece bikini I look into mirror and I have aged very well. No wrinkles on my body or face yet... BUT>> my 13 year old son says... 'mom, you look old and wrinkled... in your bathing suit... can you wear a one-piece! Wonder why we cannot see ourselves in the mirror like we really look... Denial?? I read sometime back about girls who are really skinny with bones sticking out, and they cannot see themselves like that, in the mirror they think they look normal...
    Anyways... 98 and sunny here yesterday, 81 today... great day. I need to start my spring cleaning soon...

I am sure you look great. Our children are our harshest critics.

#10894   2014/03/30 06:42AM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote deceived:

For Sure!!! I sure wouldn't wear shorts golfing with my husband, or a two-piece aqua bikini to go swimming at the city pool with my 13 year old boy if I thought I looked old and wrinkled... I would cover up some spots and go and have fun... but scaring people at a swimming pool so they run for the hills, NAW!!! LOL Kids... they even think if you are 40 you are old... since I am bi-polar, I also see a Christian counselor once a week. At one time I was really having a hard time dealing with aging... he said, if you are only 50, then you could live till your 80 and beyond... Are you going to enjoy those 30 more years, or sit around depressed...
    So, I am trying to be active and do something constructive with my life...

#10895   2014/03/30 06:46AM
    deceived

P.S. You can picture me and my husband drinking Ensure and sliding down the rapids in a canoe laughing and having a good time...
    Last week, we were cleaning out our closet and decided to throw away a lot of clothes and shoes and go shopping for new clothes, etc. and get our hair cut... anyways... he said, 'we should go on a cruise'. I said yes, but then I thought what if we get mugged and thrown overboard!!!

#10896   2014/03/30 09:21AM
    Layngel

Good afternoon, everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

#10897   2014/03/30 09:44AM
    moehop

Quote deceived: P.S. You can picture me and my husband drinking Ensure and sliding down the rapids in a canoe laughing and having a good time...
    Last week, we were cleaning out our closet and decided to throw away a lot of clothes and shoes and go shopping for new clothes, etc. and get our hair cut... anyways... he said, 'we should go on a cruise'. I said yes, but then I thought what if we get mugged and thrown overboard!!!

My husband and I have been married for 38 years. He turns 60 in May. We still get out and have fun and feel the same together as we always did. We just get tired a little sooner. lol
    We ride our motorcycle cross country every year on vacation. Last year, we went out West and traveled over 3000 miles in 2 weeks. We came home tired but had a great time.
    Age has slowed us down some, but not stopped up.
    We renewed out vows a few years ago and our song to play was the one about "We're still having fun, and you're still the one." That's us!!

#10898   2014/03/30 11:13AM
    habbyfan

Good afternoon kritters, you are making me tired just reading through the posts ...

I brought some cranberry scones and cream, I hope Blue has a pot of coffee going ... enjoy!

#10899   2014/03/30 11:28AM
    deceived

Quote habbyfan: Good afternoon kritters, you are making me tired just reading through the posts ...

I brought some cranberry scones and cream, I hope Blue has a pot of coffee going ... enjoy!

If she doesn't Habby I do! I make a pot every time I think I might be on here for awhile...
    Here's a cup of JOE for you: C[*] It's strong enough to trot across the kitchen floor!

#10900   2014/03/31 12:52PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote deceived:

For Sure!!! I sure wouldn't wear shorts golfing with my husband, or a two-piece aqua bikini to go swimming at the city pool with my 13 year old boy if I thought I looked old and wrinkled... I would cover up some spots and go and have fun... but scaring people at a swimming pool so they run for the hills, NAW!!! LOL Kids... they even think if you are 40 you are old... since I am bi-polar, I also see a Christian counselor once a week. At one time I was really having a hard time dealing with aging... he said, if you are only 50, then you could live till your 80 and beyond... Are you going to enjoy those 30 more years, or sit around depressed...
    So, I am trying to be active and do something constructive with my life...

50 is still young, sweetheart. I embarked on my second marriage at 58 and it was a romantic relationship, not a marriage of convenience, and he was a very attractive man. Unexpected things happened that undermined our marriage but we were happy together for the first 3 years.

« 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list