List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 09:37PM, Views: 291231, Replies: 11185
    « 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 » »| page:
    #10861   2014/03/25 06:28AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    countryMomof4

A bright sunny but frosty morning up here! Winter doesn't seem to want to loosen it's grip quite yet. I'm tired of bundling up. Next week looks more promising though.

I have brought fresh coffee and wild blueberry muffins for brekkie. Enjoy!!

#10862   2014/03/25 06:50AM
    deceived

Quote countryMomof4: A bright sunny but frosty morning up here! Winter doesn't seem to want to loosen it's grip quite yet. I'm tired of bundling up. Next week looks more promising though.

Remember we got another 6 weeks of winter back when that gopher didn't see his shadow or something like that...LOL I will give you some of my sunshine...71 and sunny...birds chirping because I put out birdseed and put new water in the bird bath... so peaceful watching the birds as I type this morning...
    My favorite breakfast...coffee and blueberry muffins... warmed with butter on top...
    I was serious about the vulture up on the electric lines and poles... they are scary sometimes... once during a drought, they actually dived down at me on my front porch as I was leaving for work... "WHACK WHACK!!""" It's like in here, so peaceful, then WHACK!!! LOL But God intended for all of us to live together until the end...

#10863   2014/03/25 06:54AM
    frostyontop

Quote deceived:
    Quote countryMomof4: A bright sunny but frosty morning up here! Winter doesn't seem to want to loosen it's grip quite yet. I'm tired of bundling up. Next week looks more promising though.

Remember we got another 6 weeks of winter back when that gopher didn't see his shadow or something like that...LOL I will give you some of my sunshine...71 and sunny...birds chirping because I put out birdseed and put new water in the bird bath... so peaceful watching the birds as I type this morning...
    My favorite breakfast...coffee and blueberry muffins... warmed with butter on top...
    I was serious about the vulture up on the electric lines and poles... they are scary sometimes... once during a drought, they actually dived down at me on my front porch as I was leaving for work... "WHACK WHACK!!""" It's like in here, so peaceful, then WHACK!!! LOL But God intended for all of us to live together until the end...

Enjoy that warm weather deceived it is still cold here in my neck of the woods and calling for 1-3" on that dreaded s word again. We have lots of turkey vultures around here. They do a good job on cleaning up the road kill carcasses but they sure are ugly critters!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/25 06:56AM
    #10864   2014/03/25 08:10AM
    deceived

Quote frostyontop:
    Quote deceived:

Enjoy that warm weather deceived it is still cold here in my neck of the woods and calling for 1-3" on that dreaded s word again. We have lots of turkey vultures around here. They do a good job on cleaning up the road kill carcasses but they sure are ugly critters!

They are scary looking aren't they?? When I am traveling the country road to work, I see them eating all kinds of road kill along the way...the roadrunners are funny, it makes me think of The Roadrunner show with Wiley...and the occasional hairy tarantula I get to run over.
    Anyways... where do you live??? I lived up in Detroit, MI for about 26 years, then moved down here in S.E.TX 30 years ago... love the Texas sky, it goes on forever... know why Columbus had to prove the earth is not FLAT!!! LOL

#10865   2014/03/25 09:24AM
    Blue 501

Good morning all. Thanks for the muffins & coffee, CM. I am sorry I have been derelict. Still hooked to the gills on the FB about farm families. I need to ration myself!
    My lttle grandson can run now! (13 months. The next big goal is real talking I guess. He says a few words that can be deciphered). As soon as he gets down he makes a beeline to the kitchen & grabs 2 brooms in one tiny hand & a mop in the other & zooms thru the house. It is my job to chase him, persuade him to settle for just one broom, & hold on to the upper end of the handle while he terrorizes the household. (Fun, believe it or not).

#10866   2014/03/25 09:38AM
    habbyfan

Hi to all kritters ...

I have to tell you Blue ... a friend of mine would say to her grandson before he learned to talk ... come to Grammy darling ... he started calling her Grammy darling ... and does to this day ... as a grown man ...

Thanks for the muffins cmom ... I am so hungry today I came here to see if there was anything to eat ...

I will reciprocate later in the week ...

#10867   2014/03/25 09:48AM
    countryMomof4

deceived, I definitely will take some of that warmth from you! You can run over as many tarantulas as you want with my blessing. I HATE spiders!

Oh habby, that is so sweet! Grammy darling is a lovely nickname.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/25 09:50AM
    #10868   2014/03/25 04:38PM
    deceived

Since Blue is MIA! I will put supper on the table: Salmon patties, fried potatoes, pinto beans, onion, and George Straight cornbread: Just add corn to the cornbread, and bake as usual...
    Lemonade mixed with ice tea!!

#10869   2014/03/25 05:22PM
    Blue 501

Quote habbyfan: Hi to all kritters ...

I have to tell you Blue ... a friend of mine would say to her grandson before he learned to talk ... come to Grammy darling ... he started calling her Grammy darling ... and does to this day ... as a grown man ...

Thanks for the muffins cmom ... I am so hungry today I came here to see if there was anything to eat ...

Hey Habby, wonder if I am too late to be called Grammy Darling. Congratz on finding the ancestress you have been looking for. I have already found some cousins on the farm site: One is named Novella. With the distinctive surname we share, it was easy to find her niche in the Family Forest. Stands to reason that wherever they went they would still farm tobacco or have memories of doing so. So much nostalgia. I am loving it.

I will reciprocate later in the week ...

#10870   2014/03/25 05:39PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived: Since Blue is MIA! I will put supper on the table: Salmon patties, fried potatoes, pinto beans, onion, and George Straight cornbread: Just add corn to the cornbread, and bake as usual...
    Lemonade mixed with ice tea!!

Looks like I made it just in time. I already had my cruciform veggie (steamed cauliflower w lemon butter). Now I am ready for some of everything on the table!

New t.v. show called "The 100"on WLFL/Ch 22. I mistook it for a game show at first but it is kind of a cross between Hunger Games & Lost. Liking it.

« 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list