List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 07:44AM, Views: 321913, Replies: 11416
    « 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 » »| page:
    #10841   2014/03/19 10:53AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    countryMomof4

I will second habby's welcome!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Sorry but my laptop is starting to close down but I will comment later!

#10842   2014/03/19 10:56AM
    moehop

Thank you! Sounds good!

#10843   2014/03/19 07:28PM
    Blue 501

Hi Moehop. If you like it here, you are welcome to join us any time. Sorry I have been gone. I am in a blog for people who grew up working in tobacco. I know that sounds dull but I have found some fascinating people. I met a Turbeville & asked if she was related to the Norman/Welsh knight Payne "The Demon" de Turbeville & she sent me a picture of herself standing on the ramparts of his castle circa 12th century. Isn't that wild? I am finding people who share my background, my interests and even my blood. Getting lots of new ideas about places to go & museums to check out. There is a town in South Carolina called Turbeville that is having their 7th annual Puddin swamp Festival. I think it is in honor of a Revolutionary battle starring Gen. Francis Marion aka the "Swamp Fox". Goes on for two days featuring a dance, local food, etc. All this coincides with my vacation from the sole care of my 98 year old mother which starts next week. Alex has already put up a dry board for everyone's
    activities. Life is about to get a little more entertaining.

#10844   2014/03/19 07:33PM
    Blue 501

And oyster season does not end until 3/31. There is still a chance of getting down to the coast & getting a couple of bushels of Stump Sound oysters (some of the best in the world) to share with some favorite cousins.

#10845   2014/03/20 06:20AM
    countryMomof4

Good for you Blue and so happy that Alex is getting organized!!! That festival sounds like a blast. I bet the food will be delicious and the music fabulous!!!

#10846   2014/03/20 08:37AM
    moehop

Enjoy your vacation. This is a great topic to get to know the people on here. Thanks for starting it. Glad you found that blog to enjoy. It is interesting how there is a place to communicate with people sharing your interest whatever it may be. I am really enjoying that too.

#10847   2014/03/20 08:50AM
    habbyfan

Good-morning all ... I will be bogged down for the next few days with my Family tree ... so I decided to drop by with a plate of cookies ... please enjoy with a cup of coffee which our leader seems to have brewing everytime I drop-in ...

#10848   2014/03/20 09:09AM
    deceived

Quote moehop: Thank you! Sounds good!

Welcome!!! I have watched Y&R for over 30 years... been on this message board since it started about 7 years ago? Anyways...I love basketball, all three of my boys play it...my two oldest when they were in high school, and now my 13 year. They did/do attend Christian school, so we compete against other Christian schools... sometimes it 'aint' so Christian...LOL
    One of my friends, she got so angry she went down onto the floor and ended up being arrested...(she is a bailbonds woman)
    So, anyways, welcome. Here's a cup of JOE for you: C[*]

#10849   2014/03/20 09:45AM
    Calypso

Spring is here, I think.......

Welcome moehop to the clubhouse....It's a wonderful place to relax and talk with friends.

I live near the beach on Cape Cod, my little piece of paradise......Many folks are not here now, so it's rather quiet...The ocean is not quiet however, I love hearing the waves. Today is rather grey, and there are more white caps as the day goes on. The Captain has decided to get our little Whaler ready for tooling around the bay.It takes him a couple of weeks to polish it up. I won't tell him the water is way too cold for me just yet.

#10850   2014/03/20 10:25AM
    moehop

Quote deceived:
    Quote moehop: Thank you! Sounds good!

Welcome!!! I have watched Y&R for over 30 years... been on this message board since it started about 7 years ago? Anyways...I love basketball, all three of my boys play it...my two oldest when they were in high school, and now my 13 year. They did/do attend Christian school, so we compete against other Christian schools... sometimes it 'aint' so Christian...LOL
    One of my friends, she got so angry she went down onto the floor and ended up being arrested...(she is a bailbonds woman)
    So, anyways, welcome. Here's a cup of JOE for you: C[*]

I may ask you some Y&R questions later on. I read some achieve recaps but some things I am still not sure about.

My boys played little league baseball, soccer, and football. We were lucky to have a good group of parents who were always civil and had a good time. I have heard of over zealous parents acting out at other places, but we never had any of that. Our sport of choice is football. Super Bowl Sunday has always been a party at our house.

Good to get to know you.

« 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list