List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 06:28AM, Views: 305465, Replies: 11356
    « 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 » »| page:
    #10831   2014/03/17 08:07AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    countryMomof4

Quote Blue 501: We are expecting Winter Storm Wiley. The real Wiley is off to a play date. Wearing grey to match the weather & his dinosaur jacket & mittens. He is getting to be so much fun. We took him to see snakes & turtles & salamanders yesterday. He touched a corn snake (I touched a big green iguana but the owner was holding it). He looked very solemn (Wiley) but no crying.
    The minute he gets down on the floor, he takes off to the kitchen to find his little broom & races thru the house with it giggling & terrorizing every living thing. He is 13 months now. He is a little bow legged but can really zoom! When he finds a button that plays music (and most of his toys do) He stomps around & waggles his butt to the music. So cute!

Best hunker down with a slice of my Irish Car Bomb cake Blue!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is such an adorable stage with toddlers. Everything is so exciting and new. It is a true joy to watch them experience things and see the wonder on their little faces.

#10832   2014/03/17 09:54AM
    marshal

From a one day a year Irishwoman you all have a happy green day...

#10833   2014/03/17 10:07AM
    habbyfan

Quote marshal: From a one day a year Irishwoman you all have a happy green day...

I should be the same Marshal,sine I have not had any luck locating any Irish ancestors but Grandma said so ... so I will continue searching ...

I think you had a very good suggestion cMom ... Blue is in for some very interesting times ...

My Grandson will be 17 on Wed. my granddaughter and I were reminiscing last night about the day he was born ... and now he is taking drivers lessons ...

Tempus fugit!!!

#10834   2014/03/19 08:17AM
    countryMomof4

Hope your grandson has a very Happy Birthday habby!

I've had two great surprises this morning. I opened my bedroom drapes to find about 10 robins on the lawn! This is the first so far this year. Usually I've seen or heard one long before Valentine's. Then later, while I walking over to pick up my hairy granddaughter, a flock of Tundra swans flew over heard. Such a beautiful sight! Now I know that spring is definitely and finally coming!!!

#10835   2014/03/19 08:26AM
    deceived

Good Morning... everyone... I got to babysit my two grandchildren over this last weekend... it was hectic and fun running after my toddler grandson, he is exactly like his dad was 26 years ago when I could actually run after him all day long... he is a Gemini just like his dad, sooo he goes in two directions at once... I am cleaning up one mess and he is off doing another... but it was great experience and Exercise!!! LOL Back when I had my son, I was at the mall and this lady popped out and asked me if I wanted to join her aerobics class... I said I have a Gemini toddler, so I get more exercise than you...
    Then, I also had my 4 year old granddaughter, she is a princess... we were chatting about getting my grandson a set of broom, rake, etc. for cleaning the garage, and my granddaughter whispered to me... "Grandma, I want a pink vacuum cleaner..."
    I miss that show with Art Linkletter (sp) where the kids say the cutest things...

#10836   2014/03/19 08:31AM
    countryMomof4

Sounds like you had a great time deceived. Tiring but fun! Oh to have half of the energy the little ones do!

My daughter still wants pink everything and she's going to be 25.

#10837   2014/03/19 08:37AM
    deceived

Quote countryMomof4: Sounds like you had a great time deceived. Tiring but fun! Oh to have half of the energy the little ones do!

My daughter still wants pink everything and she's going to be 25.

"HAHA!" I am 56 and I have a pink pen, notebook, blanket, etc... LOL WOW what a wake-up call... I must look silly at the city hall meetings, etc.. Yikes..

#10838   2014/03/19 08:58AM
    countryMomof4

No you wouldn't look silly at all!!! I think it's wonderful! I love purple myself and have lots of purple accessories and "things".

#10839   2014/03/19 10:03AM
    moehop

Hi Everyone. I just read the first few pages and last few pages of this topic and really enjoyed it. Sometime, I will read some more of the middle.
    Since I am new here, I thought this might be a good place to introduce myself.
    I started watching Y&R when my AMC went off the air. I got on the message board a while back reading, and finally decided to jump in and start posting a few days ago.
    I live in Arkansas with my husband, son, and daughter-in-law and my little Yorkie, Charlie. Charlie likes to lay on my lap or in the chair behind when I am on here. He follows me around the house when I do my chores. He is my little buddy.
    It is beginning to look like spring here and I am loving it. It has been a long hard winter with all the snow and a lot of sickness. Glad it is over here!
    I hope to get to know everyone better and this thread topic was a fun read.
    Thanks for the topic!

#10840   2014/03/19 10:22AM
    habbyfan

Welcome to the club house moehop ... as you have probably learned from this thread ... Blue is our fearless leader, she started this thread as a place we could come and relax ... just talk about anything other than the soap ...

I live in Ontario ... it has been a very cold winter here, we come in here and commiserate at times because we all know this is something we have no control over ...

We talk about our grandchildren our Hobies(mine is Ancestry)
    our pets whatever is on our mind at that point in time ... so if you come across a post of interest to you ... jump in ...

« 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list