List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:35AM, Views: 322372, Replies: 11417
    « 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 » »| page:
    #10671   2014/02/18 08:23AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Layngel

Quote habbyfan: Good morning All,a snow storm moved in last night,I said to my daughter I hope this weather continues for a couple of weeks,March will come in like a lion and hopefully will go out like a lamb ...I do agree Calypso such a good day to sit by the fireplace ... I brought a plate of cookies please enjoy.

I will go back to Ancestry, trying to find the family of my great-grandmother.

Ooo Yum and thanks. Getting sweets from my soapy sweeties today!

I am getting a new Keurig (so excited) today, so when Fed Ex delivers I will brew you all some coffee!

#10672   2014/02/18 08:31AM
    deceived

Quote marshal: I'm handing out blueberry muffins, have one..

I want one!!! Will warm it up in the microwave and put butter on it... with my afternoon coffee.

#10673   2014/02/18 08:34AM
    deceived

Quote Layngel:
    Quote habbyfan: Good morning All,a snow storm moved in last night,I said to my daughter I hope this weather continues for a couple of weeks,March will come in like a lion and hopefully will go out like a lamb ...I do agree Calypso such a good day to sit by the fireplace ... I brought a plate of cookies please enjoy.

Ooo Yum and thanks. Getting sweets from my soapy sweeties today!

I am getting a new Keurig (so excited) today, so when Fed Ex delivers I will brew you all some coffee!

I need to get me one also...I love double espressos, I ordered one one time at the Dallas airport, and it cost $7. But it was worth it!!!

#10674   2014/02/18 08:34AM
    Layngel

Quote deceived:

I want one!!! Will warm it up in the microwave and put butter on it... with my afternoon coffee.

That sounds good!

#10675   2014/02/18 08:52AM
    habbyfan

Quote Layngel:
    Quote deceived:

That sounds good!

Oh Angel, that coffee sounds great ... tea is the brew in this house ... I make terrible coffee ...

#10676   2014/02/19 07:01AM
    marshal

In the fog again this morning but it will get better as the week goes on. Have a great day everyone and don't forget to have that morning brew when you wake up..

#10677   2014/02/19 07:08AM
    marshal

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote marshal: Did you all have a nice Sunday, I went cross country skiing. What a nice day for it. A little on the cool side but so sunny. Have a nice evening.

Sounds like fun. My brother usually does some cross country skiing in the Taos area every winter. I have never tried it.

Yes, it was fun. We are a group of seniors who swear age won't stop us LOL.. We do this at least once a week, along a path where people are doing all sort of snow walking, snowshoeing, sleighing etc.

#10678   2014/02/19 07:11AM
    marshal

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote marshal: Did you all have a nice Sunday, I went cross country skiing. What a nice day for it. A little on the cool side but so sunny. Have a nice evening.

Cross country skiing! I'm picturing myself standing on anything other than shoes. Now, I am hearing myself answering a lot of questions, the first being "How many fingers am I holding up"? I have problems staying upright on bedroom slippers!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week.

Deceived, may only good things come your way not only this week, but forever.

We are all going get there, LOL

#10679   2014/02/19 07:12AM
    marshal

I always wondered if Ancestry would take me to my family, have you had success with this ?

#10680   2014/02/19 07:19AM
    countryMomof4

We have beautiful sunshine here today! Rain is on the way and several inches of it. That will make driving interesting!

If I drank an expresso, I would have to be peeled off the ceiling. If I drink too much regular coffee I get the shakes. Hubby and two of the boys love expresso but it doesn't bother them in the least. I can't even drink caffeinated pop after 2 p.m. or I can't sleep. Weird! Have fun with your new Keurig, Layngel!

I went and tried on my Mother-of-the Bride dress the other day. I was quite pleased with the colour and the fit. They just need to lop about 4 inches off the hem. One more thing off the list!

« 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list