List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 07:03AM, Views: 323341, Replies: 11429
    « 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 » »| page:
    #10651   2014/02/16 02:09PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    marshal

Did you all have a nice Sunday, I went cross country skiing. What a nice day for it. A little on the cool side but so sunny. Have a nice evening.

#10652   2014/02/16 03:37PM
    Blue 501

Quote marshal: Did you all have a nice Sunday, I went cross country skiing. What a nice day for it. A little on the cool side but so sunny. Have a nice evening.

Sounds like fun. My brother usually does some cross country skiing in the Taos area every winter. I have never tried it.

#10653   2014/02/16 04:14PM
    Skyemichelle

My nine yr old granddaughters cheer team won National Champs today! These competitions are hard core. I didn't get to go because I kept my 17 month old. She wouldn't had made it all day there. So proud of my little Avery for working so hard.

#10654   2014/02/16 04:21PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote marshal: Did you all have a nice Sunday, I went cross country skiing. What a nice day for it. A little on the cool side but so sunny. Have a nice evening.

Cross country skiing! I'm picturing myself standing on anything other than shoes. Now, I am hearing myself answering a lot of questions, the first being "How many fingers am I holding up"? I have problems staying upright on bedroom slippers!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week.

Deceived, may only good things come your way not only this week, but forever.

#10655   2014/02/16 05:06PM
    Blue 501

Quote Skyemichelle: My nine yr old granddaughters cheer team won National Champs today! These competitions are hard core. I didn't get to go because I kept my 17 month old. She wouldn't had made it all day there. So proud of my little Avery for working so hard.

That's wonderful! Congratulations to her!

#10656   2014/02/16 05:20PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Skyemichelle: My nine yr old granddaughters cheer team won National Champs today! These competitions are hard core. I didn't get to go because I kept my 17 month old. She wouldn't had made it all day there. So proud of my little Avery for working so hard.

That's wonderful! Congratulations to her!
    Thank you Blue. I appreciate that.

#10657   2014/02/17 05:24AM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote countryMomof4: Many thanks deceived!

So how did your son's spaghetti dinner on the patio turn out? Was his GF suitably impressed? Hope so! What a sweet gesture!

So overcast here and snowing. Looks like it's going to last all day. *sigh*

I'm off to grocery shop for our Family Day supper tonight. This holiday was created as a way to fight the February blahs that happen to those of us who live in northern climates. Looks like good weather for some tobogganing though!

LOL... I had to help him drag out a glass table from the garage to the back patio. Put two chairs there...he wanted everything perfect...I had to go pick her up...she is so cute...she is 10, and he is 12,,, they have been best friends for the last 3 years...so he made spaghetti, and carried everything out to the patio... I was instructed to leave them alone... I had to beg my older boys and my husband not to make fun of them and leave them alone.. then she invited him to the Valentines Day dance... and they went to the dance... my oldest drove them and took pics... LOL of course I had to clean up... but I had taught him how to make spaghetti a few years back... I wish my husband would pick up a few pointers... I got a card and a Hershey bar...

Your son sounds like a sweet young man. He probably takes after you. I was looking for you to tell you something. Did you know that your thread on this board about your niece comes up when someone googles your niece's name?

Hey Blue.. Good morning... Yes...I just saw that.... maybe we can get Nancy Grace on this story...I had no idea though...I was just getting updates to see if he had been caught...the Justice of the Peace who paid his bail, and the person who set his bail is in the spotlight, as they should be...I just cant imagine letting him out on bail knowing he ran the first time...but small towns give long-time citizens the benefit of the doubt I guess...he should be on death row by now... in my opinion.
    Anyways... yes I have a special 12 year old son... I think God gave him to me to give me hope in this world...
    And Skye... no I did not get almonds in my Hershey bar... Instead of making fun of my son, they should learn a lesson... I hope it didn't deter him from future Valentines Day efforts...
    A cup of JOE for all: C{~}

#10658   2014/02/17 06:09AM
    Layngel

Good morning, everyone! Hope all are safe and warm.

I wasn't here too much this weekend, was there any updates on catching that monster?

#10659   2014/02/17 06:11AM
    Layngel

Quote deceived:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote countryMomof4: Many thanks deceived!

So how did your son's spaghetti dinner on the patio turn out? Was his GF suitably impressed? Hope so! What a sweet gesture!

So overcast here and snowing. Looks like it's going to last all day. *sigh*

I'm off to grocery shop for our Family Day supper tonight. This holiday was created as a way to fight the February blahs that happen to those of us who live in northern climates. Looks like good weather for some tobogganing though!

LOL... I had to help him drag out a glass table from the garage to the back patio. Put two chairs there...he wanted everything perfect...I had to go pick her up...she is so cute...she is 10, and he is 12,,, they have been best friends for the last 3 years...so he made spaghetti, and carried everything out to the patio... I was instructed to leave them alone... I had to beg my older boys and my husband not to make fun of them and leave them alone.. then she invited him to the Valentines Day dance... and they went to the dance... my oldest drove them and took pics... LOL of course I had to clean up... but I had taught him how to make spaghetti a few years back... I wish my husband would pick up a few pointers... I got a card and a Hershey bar...

Your son sounds like a sweet young man. He probably takes after you. I was looking for you to tell you something. Did you know that your thread on this board about your niece comes up when someone googles your niece's name?

Hey Blue.. Good morning... Yes...I just saw that.... maybe we can get Nancy Grace on this story...I had no idea though...I was just getting updates to see if he had been caught...the Justice of the Peace who paid his bail, and the person who set his bail is in the spotlight, as they should be...I just cant imagine letting him out on bail knowing he ran the first time...but small towns give long-time citizens the benefit of the doubt I guess...he should be on death row by now... in my opinion.
    Anyways... yes I have a special 12 year old son... I think God gave him to me to give me hope in this world...
    And Skye... no I did not get almonds in my Hershey bar... Instead of making fun of my son, they should learn a lesson... I hope it didn't deter him from future Valentines Day efforts...
    A cup of JOE for all: C{~}

Your son sounds like such a sweetheart!

#10660   2014/02/17 12:04PM
    marshal

Hey guy hope you are all enjoying this day. Very nice day here.

« 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list