List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 04:21AM, Views: 308687, Replies: 11378
    « 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 » »| page:
    #10641   2014/02/16 05:41AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    marshal

Have a nice day everyone, cold here but sunny which is what we need. If you want some, here are some breakfast cupcakes. Canilla cupcake with maple and bacon, yummy. Have one and enjoy.

#10642   2014/02/16 05:49AM
    deceived

Quote marshal: Have a nice day everyone, cold here but sunny which is what we need. If you want some, here are some breakfast cupcakes. Canilla cupcake with maple and bacon, yummy. Have one and enjoy.

Good Morning my wonderful friends. I am drinking my favorite coffee Folgiers Black Silk, and I made homemade blueberry muffins... I love to put butter on them while they are still warm from the oven...
    Here's a cup of JOE for everyone: C[~]

#10643   2014/02/16 05:54AM
    marshal

Thanks for the mojo deceived, I will enjoy it with my cupcake and then I will very quietly reach out(long stretch) for one your blueberry muffin, don't tell.

#10644   2014/02/16 06:11AM
    countryMomof4

Many thanks deceived!

So how did your son's spaghetti dinner on the patio turn out? Was his GF suitably impressed? Hope so! What a sweet gesture!

So overcast here and snowing. Looks like it's going to last all day. *sigh*

I'm off to grocery shop for our Family Day supper tonight. This holiday was created as a way to fight the February blahs that happen to those of us who live in northern climates. Looks like good weather for some tobogganing though!

#10645   2014/02/16 06:21AM
    deceived

Quote countryMomof4: Many thanks deceived!

So how did your son's spaghetti dinner on the patio turn out? Was his GF suitably impressed? Hope so! What a sweet gesture!

I'm off to grocery shop for our Family Day supper tonight. This holiday was created as a way to fight the February blahs that happen to those of us who live in northern climates. Looks like good weather for some tobogganing though!

LOL... I had to help him drag out a glass table from the garage to the back patio. Put two chairs there...he wanted everything perfect...I had to go pick her up...she is so cute...she is 10, and he is 12,,, they have been best friends for the last 3 years...so he made spaghetti, and carried everything out to the patio... I was instructed to leave them alone... I had to beg my older boys and my husband not to make fun of them and leave them alone.. then she invited him to the Valentines Day dance... and they went to the dance... my oldest drove them and took pics... LOL of course I had to clean up... but I had taught him how to make spaghetti a few years back... I wish my husband would pick up a few pointers... I got a card and a Hershey bar...

#10646   2014/02/16 06:27AM
    countryMomof4

Awww that sounds so cute!!!! I can just picture them Glad you kept the older boys at bay. That would have been disastrous!

He must take after you then.

#10647   2014/02/16 10:37AM
    Skyemichelle

Quote deceived:

LOL... I had to help him drag out a glass table from the garage to the back patio. Put two chairs there...he wanted everything perfect...I had to go pick her up...she is so cute...she is 10, and he is 12,,, they have been best friends for the last 3 years...so he made spaghetti, and carried everything out to the patio... I was instructed to leave them alone... I had to beg my older boys and my husband not to make fun of them and leave them alone.. then she invited him to the Valentines Day dance... and they went to the dance... my oldest drove them and took pics... LOL of course I had to clean up... but I had taught him how to make spaghetti a few years back... I wish my husband would pick up a few pointers... I got a card and a Hershey bar...
    But did the Hershey bar have almonds?

#10648   2014/02/16 12:30PM
    Blue 501

Quote marshal: Have a nice day everyone, cold here but sunny which is what we need. If you want some, here are some breakfast cupcakes. Canilla cupcake with maple and bacon, yummy. Have one and enjoy.

Thanks! Very interesting. I microwaved one for a few seconds & am having a hot cup of Earl Grey with it.

#10649   2014/02/16 12:36PM
    habbyfan

Thanks marshal,very yummy,please pass the Earl Grey,Blue.

#10650   2014/02/16 12:36PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived:

Your son sounds like a sweet young man. He probably takes after you. I was looking for you to tell you something. Did you know that your thread on this board about your niece comes up when someone googles your niece's name?

« 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list