List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 02:47PM, Views: 318723, Replies: 11410
    « 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 » »| page:
    #10631   2014/02/15 07:51AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    deceived

P.S. I have been a crime and political reporter for the past 32 years... 23 yrs. in S. E. TX... so I did most of the correspondence and reporting for this story of my niece... just a tidbit.. for you all... God Bless...

#10632   2014/02/15 08:00AM
    pocketvenus

Quote deceived: Sorry to the others who don't know the story... but CountryMom and Blue and Calypso, Habbyfan, etc... the husband who killed my niece with a barbell after he tied the ironing cord around her neck... he ran away to MI, from TX... they caught him there because he didn't feel good...(poor baby) anyways... they brought him back, let him out on a $500 thousand bond, with an ankle monitor, the other day, he cut off the monitor, and there is a manhunt for him... unbelievable that he was even let out bail... we think he headed for Mexico... hope the drug cartel gets a hold of him and tortures him to death see how he likes it. Anyways, he told an inmate he was not done yet... and that he was going to murder her parents, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law... pray for our family... he is out there somewhere and dangerous...sorry had to vent... Happy ValenTIMES Day, as Faith would say it...

Oh my God!!!There are no words for the families who suffer such horrors-can't wrap my brain around what makes monsters out of some people... I will pray for his capture and that he regrets having ever been born -you must all live in fear daily please keep us posted..

#10633   2014/02/15 09:09AM
    countryMomof4

deceived, I posted in the other thread but I will repeat myself here. I am praying that he is caught soon so that your family can finally have justice and maybe find a bit of peace. This is such a terrible ordeal for you and yours.

#10634   2014/02/15 09:14AM
    deceived

Quote countryMomof4: deceived, I posted in the other thread but I will repeat myself here. I am praying that he is caught soon so that your family can finally have justice and maybe find a bit of peace. This is such a terrible ordeal for you and yours.

THX so much... I bet Nancy Grace would have this monster found, and expose the politicians in this town who posted bail for him... now they have to pay 500 thousand if he is not found...LOL Nancy Grace would expose these crooked politicians..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 09:18AM
    #10635   2014/02/15 11:41AM
    countryMomof4

Politicians posted his bail?? That is scummy!!!

#10636   2014/02/15 11:59AM
    habbyfan

Oh deceived I read about this in the other thread.

There are no words to tell you how sorry I am for you and your family.

I am hoping you can get onto America's Most Wanted ...

#10637   2014/02/15 12:10PM
    marshal

Deceived I feel so sad that such has happen to you and family. I am not a person who likes evil, gee why can't they have kept this person behind bars and rid of the key.

#10638   2014/02/15 04:26PM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: Politicians posted his bail?? That is scummy!!!

Why would they do that?

#10639   2014/02/15 08:07PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote deceived: Sorry to the others who don't know the story... but CountryMom and Blue and Calypso, Habbyfan, etc... the husband who killed my niece with a barbell after he tied the ironing cord around her neck... he ran away to MI, from TX... they caught him there because he didn't feel good...(poor baby) anyways... they brought him back, let him out on a $500 thousand bond, with an ankle monitor, the other day, he cut off the monitor, and there is a manhunt for him... unbelievable that he was even let out bail... we think he headed for Mexico... hope the drug cartel gets a hold of him and tortures him to death see how he likes it. Anyways, he told an inmate he was not done yet... and that he was going to murder her parents, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law... pray for our family... he is out there somewhere and dangerous...sorry had to vent... Happy ValenTIMES Day, as Faith would say it...

Deceived, I read this the day you posted it. I was speechless then and I am speechless now other than to say my thoughts and prayers are with you and others you love affected by this situation. Stay strong.

#10640   2014/02/16 02:50AM
    rediculous

Good Sunday morning all, hopefully the week end is progressing nicely for everyone...2 hockey games and a gymnastic meet for me today, thanks to my grandchildren..

spelling edit..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 02:51AM
    « 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list