List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 07:38AM, Views: 312001, Replies: 11396
    « 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 » »| page:
    #10621   2014/02/14 04:18PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Layngel

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Layngel: Oh and thank you for the welcome
    Oh yeah welcome Layngel!!! I live in Texas but vacation in Florida every year for wedding anniversary. I would love to live there.

I am in Palm Beach. It is usually nice except for hurricane season!

#10622   2014/02/14 04:24PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Skyemichelle:
    Oh yeah welcome Layngel!!! I live in Texas but vacation in Florida every year for wedding anniversary. I would love to live there.

Understand. We've seen some pretty heavy storms while there but no hurricanes.

#10623   2014/02/14 04:30PM
    Layngel

Quote deceived: THX everyone for understanding... this is a story for Nancy Grace...she would have him found in a minute!!! Watch her everynight...
    I live down in S.E.TX in a border town... with a border checkpoint...the full story is somewhere on this board, as it happened two years ago in March...there is still purple ribbons on utility posts throughout the town....the funeral was a mile long in town, people lined the street as she was carried back 90 miles south from the hospital where she died...she saved 8 people with her donated organs... they have a ceremony at the hospital every year...the horrible thing is he did it in front of their 4 year old son, she was halo flight after her dad and brother found her 12 hours later she was holding her head between her legs and moaning on the bed with her son there...she died 3 agonizing days later, had 32 stitches holding her head together...domestic violence is not prosecuted like it should be.

..I am at a loss for words..all I can say is I am so sorry. I cannot imagine what you all are dealing with, an that poor little boy. Her son. Oh..going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, hope they catch that monster asap.

#10624   2014/02/14 04:31PM
    rediculous

Quote deceived: Sorry to the others who don't know the story... but CountryMom and Blue and Calypso, Habbyfan, etc... the husband who killed my niece with a barbell after he tied the ironing cord around her neck... he ran away to MI, from TX... they caught him there because he didn't feel good...(poor baby) anyways... they brought him back, let him out on a $500 thousand bond, with an ankle monitor, the other day, he cut off the monitor, and there is a manhunt for him... unbelievable that he was even let out bail... we think he headed for Mexico... hope the drug cartel gets a hold of him and tortures him to death see how he likes it. Anyways, he told an inmate he was not done yet... and that he was going to murder her parents, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law... pray for our family... he is out there somewhere and dangerous...sorry had to vent... Happy ValenTIMES Day, as Faith would say it...

So sorry to hear he has escaped deceived, horrible for you and your family, so very unfair..you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend..I remember you telling us about him when this happened. God Bless!!

#10625   2014/02/14 04:31PM
    Layngel

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Skyemichelle:

Understand. We've seen some pretty heavy storms while there but no hurricanes.

Yeah you get some bad ones there, too. We stick out like a soar thumb but haven't had anything over a cat 2 in about 5 years.

#10626   2014/02/14 07:02PM
    countryMomof4

deceived, I just read your post. I am so SORRY that your family is still enduring such emotional pain. I pray for your safety and sense of peace.

I hope the law runs him down and soon! I'm at a loss for words.

#10627   2014/02/15 03:33AM
    rediculous

Good Morning to all you lovely people, hope to hear from deceived soon that the monster is captured..have a great week-end one and all..I love this thread..read, but don't always post..welcome to all the new posters, great to see you in here..

#10628   2014/02/15 05:20AM
    Layngel

Quote rediculous: Good Morning to all you lovely people, hope to hear from deceived soon that the monster is captured..have a great week-end one and all..I love this thread..read, but don't always post..welcome to all the new posters, great to see you in here..

Good Morning to you too

I will keep deceived in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all is ok and that monster gets caught.

#10629   2014/02/15 07:19AM
    deceived

THX for all the thoughts and prayers... We were hoping this ordeal was over, but it came up again... anyone interested. Google: Erica Cantu Deleon murder.

I brought up our posts about it. I bumped it to the top.. if anyone is interested in what we chatted about back then. Our message board is included in the news...THX again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 07:21AM
    #10630   2014/02/15 07:49AM
    Calypso

Deceived, I am so sorry that this man is continuing to cause you and your family such heartache. I pray that they catch him quickly. We all here will listen to you, and pray for your family.

« 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list