List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 11:56AM, Views: 271836, Replies: 10970
    « 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 » »| page:
    #10611   2014/02/14 02:27PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Skyemichelle

Quote ThornsandRoses: Hi all, and Happy Valentines Day!

I have a question. Does it bother anyone other than me the way some posters like to use the term "We know..."? I would never presume to speak for others.

Now that I got that off my chest, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have a picture of the sun that can be sent my way? I've forgotten what it looks like.

Skye, I agree with everyone else. You have nothing to apologize for.

Thank you Thorns!

#10612   2014/02/14 02:29PM
    Layngel

Quote deceived: Sorry to the others who don't know the story... but CountryMom and Blue and Calypso, Habbyfan, etc... the husband who killed my niece with a barbell after he tied the ironing cord around her neck... he ran away to MI, from TX... they caught him there because he didn't feel good...(poor baby) anyways... they brought him back, let him out on a $500 thousand bond, with an ankle monitor, the other day, he cut off the monitor, and there is a manhunt for him... unbelievable that he was even let out bail... we think he headed for Mexico... hope the drug cartel gets a hold of him and tortures him to death see how he likes it. Anyways, he told an inmate he was not done yet... and that he was going to murder her parents, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law... pray for our family... he is out there somewhere and dangerous...sorry had to vent... Happy ValenTIMES Day, as Faith would say it...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I am sorry, I am new in this thread and had no idea..........I will pray for you all, please stay safe. Oh man!!! Wow..I don't know what to say. I am so sorry.

#10613   2014/02/14 02:51PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote deceived: Sorry to the others who don't know the story... but CountryMom and Blue and Calypso, Habbyfan, etc... the husband who killed my niece with a barbell after he tied the ironing cord around her neck... he ran away to MI, from TX... they caught him there because he didn't feel good...(poor baby) anyways... they brought him back, let him out on a $500 thousand bond, with an ankle monitor, the other day, he cut off the monitor, and there is a manhunt for him... unbelievable that he was even let out bail... we think he headed for Mexico... hope the drug cartel gets a hold of him and tortures him to death see how he likes it. Anyways, he told an inmate he was not done yet... and that he was going to murder her parents, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law... pray for our family... he is out there somewhere and dangerous...sorry had to vent... Happy ValenTIMES Day, as Faith would say it...
    Omg. Deceived, I am so sorry this is happening to you and your family. I just can't imagine. I don't even know you but want to be there for you. I will pray for your family and that justice is served. God Bless. If you don't mind me asking, what part of Texas was he in? I live in Tx.

#10614   2014/02/14 03:38PM
    Blue 501

Hi Layngel, welcome. You caught us on a bad day but we have fun days too. It is just that this is the one thread where people can come for a little comfort when they need it without risking someone trying to give them a hard time. I do know the story of Deceived's niece & cannot believe this monster who murdered her is loose. I am usually a very non-violent person but I hope he gets mowed down like the dog he is. He should not have been out on bail at any level.

#10615   2014/02/14 03:40PM
    Blue 501

ps My brother lives in Austin & I have 2 old time (1800's) Texas Rangers in my family tree.

#10616   2014/02/14 03:44PM
    Layngel

Quote Blue 501: Hi Layngel, welcome. You caught us on a bad day but we have fun days too. It is just that this is the one thread where people can come for a little comfort when they need it without risking someone trying to give them a hard time. I do know the story of Deceived's niece & cannot believe this monster who murdered her is loose. I am usually a very non-violent person but I hope he gets mowed down like the dog he is. He should not have been out on bail at any level.

I agree with all the above. I like this thread. We get to know each other online..and become online friends. It is nice to have a place to be able just to talk.

I can't fathom why they let that monster out on 500 bond and an ankle monitor What on earth were they thinking

He should be locked up for life..no questions asked.

#10617   2014/02/14 03:45PM
    Layngel

Oh and thank you for the welcome

#10618   2014/02/14 04:02PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Layngel: Oh and thank you for the welcome
    Oh yeah welcome Layngel!!! I live in Texas but vacation in Florida every year for wedding anniversary. I would love to live there.

#10619   2014/02/14 04:02PM
    deceived

THX everyone for understanding... this is a story for Nancy Grace...she would have him found in a minute!!! Watch her everynight...
    I live down in S.E.TX in a border town... with a border checkpoint...the full story is somewhere on this board, as it happened two years ago in March...there is still purple ribbons on utility posts throughout the town....the funeral was a mile long in town, people lined the street as she was carried back 90 miles south from the hospital where she died...she saved 8 people with her donated organs... they have a ceremony at the hospital every year...the horrible thing is he did it in front of their 4 year old son, she was halo flight after her dad and brother found her 12 hours later she was holding her head between her legs and moaning on the bed with her son there...she died 3 agonizing days later, had 32 stitches holding her head together...domestic violence is not prosecuted like it should be.

#10620   2014/02/14 04:12PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote deceived: THX everyone for understanding... this is a story for Nancy Grace...she would have him found in a minute!!! Watch her everynight...
    I live down in S.E.TX in a border town... with a border checkpoint...the full story is somewhere on this board, as it happened two years ago in March...there is still purple ribbons on utility posts throughout the town....the funeral was a mile long in town, people lined the street as she was carried back 90 miles south from the hospital where she died...she saved 8 people with her donated organs... they have a ceremony at the hospital every year...the horrible thing is he did it in front of their 4 year old son, she was halo flight after her dad and brother found her 12 hours later she was holding her head between her legs and moaning on the bed with her son there...she died 3 agonizing days later, had 32 stitches holding her head together...domestic violence is not prosecuted like it should be.
    i watch Nancy Grace. She would be all over this. Your family deserves justice. I wish you peace.

« 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list