List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 08:59AM, Views: 311794, Replies: 11395
    « 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 » »| page:
    #10601   2014/02/14 11:17AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Calypso

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

Sky, I agree with CM and habby, no need to apologize. We all from time to time find this Refuge a safe place to vent our frustrations/worries. Sometimes just telling it to someone, makes one feel a bit better.

#10602   2014/02/14 11:21AM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Calypso: Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

Sky, I agree with CM and habby, no need to apologize. We all from time to time find this Refuge a safe place to vent our frustrations/worries. Sometimes just telling it to someone, makes one feel a bit better.
    Wow. Thank you so much. Y'all have made my day.

#10603   2014/02/14 11:32AM
    Skyemichelle

It's Valentines day. A day to show the love. You may not have someone that you are in love with as in a relationship, but you do have people that you love in other ways. Friendships, family members, your pets. You have people that love you too even if they don't show it like you would like them to. Just know that you are special and you are loved today and every day!

#10604   2014/02/14 11:55AM
    Blue 501

Quote Skyemichelle: It's Valentines day. A day to show the love. You may not have someone that you are in love with as in a relationship, but you do have people that you love in other ways. Friendships, family members, your pets. You have people that love you too even if they don't show it like you would like them to. Just know that you are special and you are loved today and every day!

That is a lovely thing to say Skye and so true.

#10605   2014/02/14 11:55AM
    Blue 501

Quote Skyemichelle: It's Valentines day. A day to show the love. You may not have someone that you are in love with as in a relationship, but you do have people that you love in other ways. Friendships, family members, your pets. You have people that love you too even if they don't show it like you would like them to. Just know that you are special and you are loved today and every day!

And don't worry about talking about personal things here. What happened to you has happened to so many others. It is sad that your mother reacted the way she did instead of being supportive but I am afraid that happens way too often. No one knows who we are here and I think it does help to talk about it and though we are strangers we will help if we can.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 12:00PM
    #10606   2014/02/14 01:58PM
    ThornsandRoses

Hi all, and Happy Valentines Day!

I have a question. Does it bother anyone other than me the way some posters like to use the term "We know..."? I would never presume to speak for others.

Now that I got that off my chest, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have a picture of the sun that can be sent my way? I've forgotten what it looks like.

Skye, I agree with everyone else. You have nothing to apologize for.

#10607   2014/02/14 02:07PM
    Layngel

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote countryMomof4: Thanks * smooches* *raising cup to marshal's Mother*

I am grateful for my mother's "presence" even though we can only visit for short periods at a time and she doesn't remember the way she used to. she is still my Mama.
    countryMom, you are so lucky that you still have your mom. I have one but it's not that great. This is a little personal but when I was nine yrs old one of my brothers (15 yrs old at the time) invaded my privacy at the time if you know what I mean. I stayed silent for 43 years. Advised by several therapist to tell my mom what happened to me after years of anguish I finally told her. Now she is mad at me and our relationship will never be the same. I'm "picking on my brother and have tarnished the family". I two daughters and three granddaughters and they are my life and I am the best mom an nana that I can be! Sorry for being so personal but sometimes I just need to talk about it even to total strangers. Even though I see y'all on here everyday. Makes me feel better. Thanks for listening. I mean reading!

SM, I am so sorry you have to deal with that! I am sure that it must be so difficult. It's ok to get personal, talking about it helps sometimes. But the fact that you have become a wonderful mother and nana...just shows how awesome you are.

#10608   2014/02/14 02:10PM
    Layngel

Quote ThornsandRoses: Hi all, and Happy Valentines Day!

I have a question. Does it bother anyone other than me the way some posters like to use the term "We know..."? I would never presume to speak for others.

Now that I got that off my chest, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Does anyone have a picture of the sun that can be sent my way? I've forgotten what it looks like.

Skye, I agree with everyone else. You have nothing to apologize for.

I live in South Florida. We were in the 70s as a high today which is cold for us. I sound like such a wimp compared to what most others here are dealing with, but I had a thick sweater on. So........I am wishing you some sun, spring should be here soon!

Stay as warm as possible!

#10609   2014/02/14 02:26PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Blue 501:

And don't worry about talking about personal things here. What happened to you has happened to so many others. It is sad that your mother reacted the way she did instead of being supportive but I am afraid that happens way too often. No one knows who we are here and I think it does help to talk about it and though we are strangers we will help if we can.
    Thanks Blue!

#10610   2014/02/14 02:26PM
    deceived

Sorry to the others who don't know the story... but CountryMom and Blue and Calypso, Habbyfan, etc... the husband who killed my niece with a barbell after he tied the ironing cord around her neck... he ran away to MI, from TX... they caught him there because he didn't feel good...(poor baby) anyways... they brought him back, let him out on a $500 thousand bond, with an ankle monitor, the other day, he cut off the monitor, and there is a manhunt for him... unbelievable that he was even let out bail... we think he headed for Mexico... hope the drug cartel gets a hold of him and tortures him to death see how he likes it. Anyways, he told an inmate he was not done yet... and that he was going to murder her parents, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law... pray for our family... he is out there somewhere and dangerous...sorry had to vent... Happy ValenTIMES Day, as Faith would say it...

« 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list