List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 07:38AM, Views: 312335, Replies: 11396
    « 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 » »| page:
    #10591   2014/02/13 06:40PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

We did have a worrisome time with the snow storm. It went from one flake to nearly impassable roads in 45 minutes. My daughter & her infant were caught in it for over 5 hours. She was calling every 15 minutes, getting more & more upset. I was ready to hogtie my Russian husband who is very familiar with snow & has a PHD in Mechanical Engineering & go out to find them & bring them home. But then she called & said they had finally broken thru & would be home in another hour or less. I was so relieved. It was not the worst but people were abandoning their cars on the road & striking out on foot, big trucks were jack knifing. Someone rescued an elderly couple on foot in dress shoes. The governor made an announcement to not try to retrieve cars today-to let the. road crews have access to get their jobs done. Not sure how it stands now. We got ice on top of several inches of snow & more today. I have to go out tomorrow to find some pain med for my mother but I have many years of dealing with getting to work in all kinds of weather. They used to make the key pharmacists stay the night at the hospital in bad weather.

#10592   2014/02/13 07:46PM
    pocketvenus

Quote Blue 501: We did have a worrisome time with the snow storm. It went from one flake to nearly impassable roads in 45 minutes. My daughter & her infant were caught in it for over 5 hours. She was calling every 15 minutes, getting more & more upset. I was ready to hogtie my Russian husband who is very familiar with snow & has a PHD in Mechanical Engineering & go out to find them & bring them home. But then she called & said they had finally broken thru & would be home in another hour or less. I was so relieved. It was not the worst but people were abandoning their cars on the road & striking out on foot, big trucks were jack knifing. Someone rescued an elderly couple on foot in dress shoes. The governor made an announcement to not try to retrieve cars today-to let the. road crews have access to get their jobs done. Not sure how it stands now. We got ice on top of several inches of snow & more today. I have to go out tomorrow to find some pain med for my mother but I have many years of dealing with getting to work in all kinds of weather. They used to make the key pharmacists stay the night at the hospital in bad weather.

I saw this on the news Blue. Glad the kids got home safely...be safe tomorrow..

#10593   2014/02/14 07:52AM
    marshal

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY everyone, wear you RED and go have some loving fun.

Blue so sad to hear about your daughter and infant child. Did you kick your Russian hubby to the curb LOL.

#10594   2014/02/14 07:56AM
    deceived

Blue... glad you are okay,,, I was praying for you and your family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 07:57AM
    #10595   2014/02/14 09:03AM
    Layngel

Happy Valentine's All! Hope everyone has a safe and warm.

Blue, glad to hear all is okay now.

#10596   2014/02/14 09:13AM
    habbyfan

Oh Blue I know what you were going through,I have been through so many big storms,I had to stop a minute and think back when you mentioned V ... at the time my younger son had not reached our daughters home where we were all gathering for Xmas ... he was long overdue and it was very concerning ... my older son said if he dosen't get here soon ... I am going to look for him,my answer was ... that is just what we need,both of you out there to worry us.I can understand where you were coming from though ...

Hi and Happy Valentine Day to All!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 09:15AM
    #10597   2014/02/14 10:40AM
    countryMomof4

Happy Hearts Day to all!

Oh SM, I'm so sorry you have to endure that. pocketvenus is right, you are not responsible but it's sad that it has strained your relationships. This thread is a wonderful place to come for support and love even though we are "strangers". We have all had a variety of experiences and so we can offer advice or just warm thoughts along with virtue hugs.

I did have a wonderful visit with my mother yesterday. Her health has drastically improved and she looks very well. I am grateful to God for that.

#10598   2014/02/14 10:51AM
    Skyemichelle

Quote countryMomof4: Happy Hearts Day to all!

Oh SM, I'm so sorry you have to endure that. pocketvenus is right, you are not responsible but it's sad that it has strained your relationships. This thread is a wonderful place to come for support and love even though we are "strangers". We have all had a variety of experiences and so we can offer advice or just warm thoughts along with virtue hugs.

I did have a wonderful visit with my mother yesterday. Her health has drastically improved and she looks very well. I am grateful to God for that.
    CountryMom thank you for such kind words but I do owe this thread an apology. This was not the place or the thread for me to mention this. This is a happy place not a counseling session. I regret it. I hope this thread will forgive me.

#10599   2014/02/14 11:09AM
    habbyfan

Skye no apology necessary ... sometimes you have to let go.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

#10600   2014/02/14 11:14AM
    Skyemichelle

Quote habbyfan: Skye no apology necessary ... sometimes you have to let go.

Happy Valentines Day!!!
    Thanks habby. Happy Valentines Day to you!

« 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list