List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 02:13PM, Views: 290885, Replies: 11182
    « 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 » »| page:
    #10331   2013/09/10 05:07AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

Quote yandrfan99: Good morning everyone I haven't been in here in a long time and I decided to pay a visit to help keep this thread going, I have brought tea and home made cookies hope everyone enjoys them. Have a great evening. See you all soon.

Thanks, Y&R. We always love cookies.

#10332   2013/09/10 05:17AM
    Blue 501

Good morning all. Fresh hot biscuits with frizzled ham & 3-Fruit Marmalade & country butter. Costa Rican coffee. Have a good day.

#10333   2013/09/10 07:31AM
    Calypso

Thanks for breakfast, Blue. I'm hungry...Just got back from a walk on the beach. Very breezy and cloudy. Everything is gray today.

#10334   2013/09/11 12:35PM
    Blue 501

Quote Calypso: Thanks for breakfast, Blue. I'm hungry...Just got back from a walk on the beach. Very breezy and cloudy. Everything is gray today.

I'll bet it was still a nice walk though. I love the sea when it is grey with whitecaps.

#10335   2013/09/12 05:05AM
    Blue 501

Good morning. I came in to get the coffee going. Jamaican Blue Mountain today. Cranberry/orange scones, and fresh pears.
    Yesterday was an interesting episode at Y&R. I have an appt this afternoon. I did not want a 3 p.m. appt but they had an opening & I missed my Monday appt so feel that I owe them. So, I will be looking to my friends to tell me what happened. (Pretty please).

#10336   2013/09/13 10:48PM
    ThornsandRoses

It is way past my bedtime, but here I am. This was one of those September days in Michigan that you come to dread. The high temperature was in the mid 60s. The wind was out of the north at about 10-15 mph, and the Sun refused to show itself most of the day. Although the weather forecast for next week looks a lot better than the actual weather was today, today was a grim reminder that Summer 2013 is rapidly coming to an end. (Sigh)

Oh well, hope everyone has sweet dreams tonight. Maybe there will be some great beverages and pastries waiting for us when we get up tomorrow. Better yet, as tomorrow is Saturday, maybe a fantastic brunch awaits us. This day finally has something for me to look forward to, tomorrow.

#10337   2013/09/14 08:29PM
    ThornsandRoses

Saturday was a great day! Looks like I am going to be able to complete my outdoor Sunday plans and watch the Detroit Lions game. I am one happy person right now! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.

#10338   2013/09/16 08:43AM
    Blue 501

Hi, sorry I was neglectful. Not feeling well this weekend. I will try to make up for it today with blueberry blinis (like crepes, stuffed with cooked blueberries & cream cheese), fresh Scuppernong grapes (from my two vines), Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, & Czar Nichola II tea.
    I found treasure on the internet this weekend. Someone posted an estate settlement note from 3/6/1795 giving the names of the husbands of Col Henry Rhodes's daughters. He was the brother of one of my direct ancestresses so this is important news for me. There was also an SAR application (Sons of the American Revolution) for a Rhodes born in 1908, in Leon Co, Fl, giving his line straight back to Col. Henry. I knew that one of his grandsons migrated to Tallahassee, Florida in the early 1800's & everything dovetailed very nicely.
    Also I want to do a piece on all the ferry keepers for Snead's Ferry. I had 2 of them, from the 1700's & an historian friend gave me two more from the 1700's & told me to check the court records for the 1800's b/c the court appointed a new one every year & set the charges. My own father ran this ferry for a while when his brother-in-law (much older than he)was the ferry keeper & learned enough to run his own ferry to Hurst Beach before the government took that beach (eminent domain) & he joined the Navy to help fight WWII. He & my mother lived in a little house on the beach & Mama has a lot of interesting stories like when a severe North Easter swept waves of frozen & stunned seafood up on the beach for miles. They ate stone crab until they were sick of it. No one was getting out in it so they had no way to let people know to come get some of it & they had no way to freeze or preserve any of it. As soon as the weather warmed......

#10339   2013/09/17 06:42AM
    Blue 501

Good morning. Hot Earl Grey tea & waffles with blueberry syrup this morning & French butter. Little sausage patties on the side. Fresh watermelon for dessert.
    Have a good day everyone.

#10340   2013/09/17 07:41AM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Blue 501: Good morning. Hot Earl Grey tea & waffles with blueberry syrup this morning & French butter. Little sausage patties on the side. Fresh watermelon for dessert.
    Have a good day everyone.

Good morning. Now that's the way to begin the day!

Hope you have a good day too.

« 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list