List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 04:22PM, Views: 308747, Replies: 11379
    « 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 » »| page:
    #10271   2013/07/20 07:44AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    countryMomof4

WOW did we have thunderstorms last night! It was like a hurricane with the wind and rain being blown sideways. Our power was flickering but stayed on. It is still hot and humid but a bit less than it has been which is a welcome relief. The lightning was fantastic! My cats all scattered, our border collie was hiding and the mastiff was just watching. The thunder bothered him a bit after a while. The house did shake more than once.

I will have to go out and survey the property to see how many tress came down and what plants got damaged.

Doing another birthday party tonight but at least it's not at my house.

#10272   2013/07/20 12:47PM
    habbyfan

My daughter lived on a ranch in AB.she had three golden labs.

The was old one occupied a place on a pillow in the house (hip problem)

The other two stayed in the dog run,they had eight puppies and the male unlocked the gate and let them all out,

It took my grandson and grandaughter as well as many friends to round them up.

The male dog would see the cat outside and run right through the screen in the door to chase him.

I was very happy to leave and return to the big City.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 12:48PM
    #10273   2013/07/20 01:10PM
    deceived

We got .14 inch of rain... YAY!!!LOL
    We were also traveling north about 95 miles to shop at the mall, and it rained on one spot not the other... the Texas sky is soooo big...
    Anyways, it started to rain... me and my son ran out to play in the rain, and it stopped... GEEZ!!!

#10274   2013/07/20 02:02PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived: We got .14 inch of rain... YAY!!!LOL
    We were also traveling north about 95 miles to shop at the mall, and it rained on one spot not the other... the Texas sky is soooo big...
    Anyways, it started to rain... me and my son ran out to play in the rain, and it stopped... GEEZ!!!

That's too bad that it stopped. I sure wish you could have a few inches of our rain.

#10275   2013/07/20 02:13PM
    Blue 501

Our boy said Mama! For the first time. As I recall, once my child said her first few words, it was a torrent of chatter after that.

#10276   2013/07/22 08:35AM
    habbyfan

Greetings and Salutations!!!

We await the Royal Birth ...

The Dodgers are in town to play the Jays this evening.

The CNE Tower will be alight either in PINK OR BLUE ...

I am praying for no rain, so the roof will be open and looking up the Tower as always looms above the Stadium.

It will be a beautiful site.

How are all my Kritter friends (I hope you don't mind,I consider all of you my friends)

I have brought some English scones with clotted cream strawberries English Breakfast Tea and of course bottles of bubbly and just in case the marsupial one wanders in a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream.

Salut!!!!

#10277   2013/07/22 09:17AM
    deceived

Waiting for the royal baby to be born...
    It's 106 here today... WOW!!!
    How is everyone today???

#10278   2013/07/22 09:33AM
    Blue 501

Quote habbyfan: Greetings and Salutations!!!

I am praying for no rain, so the roof will be open and looking up the Tower as always looms above the Stadium.

How are all my Kritter friends (I hope you don't mind,I consider all of you my friends)

I have brought some English scones with clotted cream strawberries English Breakfast Tea and of course bottles of bubbly and just in case the marsupial one wanders in a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream.

Salut!!!!

Of course we are your friends! Even before you showed up with scones & champagne &all that other lovely stuff.
    First to hear about the royal birth, please post. We wait with bated breath!

#10279   2013/07/22 11:17AM
    Calypso

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote habbyfan: Greetings and Salutations!!!

Salut!!!!

Of course we are your friends! Even before you showed up with scones & champagne &all that other lovely stuff.
    First to hear about the royal birth, please post. We wait with bated breath!

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks for the treats, habby.......I love scones and clotted cream, plus the bubbly!! Many of here in the US await the royal birth too, my friend.

deceived, glad you got bit of rain, but it sounds like you need more!!

Blue, so glad Master W said Mama....now we wait for GMama......what will you be called?

CM, hope you garden survived the thunderstorm......

We need rain here, can't believe I'm saying that, but my lawn is scorched and my garden is very dry too.....thank goodness for the hose.

#10280   2013/07/22 12:46PM
    Blue 501

There is a new prince in the UK. It's a BOY!!!!!

« 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list