List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:49PM, Views: 291863, Replies: 11216
    « 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 » »| page:
    #10261   2013/07/10 02:06AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

Good morning all. Sumatran coffee with Baileys flavored cream, fresh raisin & oatmeal cookies, and fresh figs. Please enjoy. I may go get my drivers license renewed today. I hope it's just a vision & road sign test, not a road test. V's is due too, sooner than mine. Maybe I should NOT go with him. He tends to get me agitated and mine is not due til October.

#10262   2013/07/10 02:29PM
    Blue 501

Quote Blue 501: Good morning all. Sumatran coffee with Baileys flavored cream, fresh raisin & oatmeal cookies, and fresh figs. Please enjoy. I may go get my drivers license renewed today. I hope it's just a vision & road sign test, not a road test. V's is due too, sooner than mine. Maybe I should NOT go with him. He tends to get me agitated and mine is not due til October.

Oh Lord, it was a carnival, just as I feared. V & one of the examiners were discussing world politics, and I think they were both trying to put one over on the other. The guy asked V if he liked Putin & V asked him if he liked Mandela & then the guy snuck in Hitler & V did not quite catch it & agreed that he liked him & I reminded him of what the Nazis did to his home country & to his grandmother's house (burned it to the ground while using it as quarters for their officers). The examiner insisted that Hitler was still alive. I reminded him that if he were, he would be over 100 by now.
    So after all that foolishness, the guy still would not give him a new license b/c he did not have his alien card & original social security card with him. I got mine but noticed that it now says green eyes and GREY hair. Boo hoo. Time does march on, doesn't it?
    V had to get his documents & go back but I saw the temporary card lying on the seat of the van so I guess he passed the test.
    I had to conduct an phone interview for his Medicare yesterday & they still want us to come in person
    on Friday. He tries to pay me back with cake & ice cream & fruit & beer (all the things a diabetic really, really needs) & I try to get him to help me with the hard stuff, like fertilizing all the fruit trees but he is not interested in that project. So, I need to go do that before dark.

#10263   2013/07/15 04:23AM
    Blue 501

Good morning. Anyone doing anything interesting today? After 30 inches of rain we are down to just 20% chance of rain today. I think we are saturated!

#10264   2013/07/15 05:05AM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501: Good morning. Anyone doing anything interesting today? After 30 inches of rain we are down to just 20% chance of rain today. I think we are saturated!

Blue I was wondering how you were doing with all that rain. We still have none... and are in a drought for about 3 years now... awful!!!
    I cannot believe that it is back to school for us for my 12 year old boy... his first day Aug. 5th... unbelievable... but since he in private Christian school, clothes, and supplies are at the minimum... but still he is so excited that he will be on the basketball team like his older brothers were... so that will be exciting to travel to games...
    Blue, I am about done with this soap... I cannot stomach all the 'fun twists and turns', it feels like they are jerking us fans around. I do not have time for that nonsense... if I don't post that much or just drop out of sight, you will know why... it's been so much fun posting with you and a few others...
    God Bless with your day... and your little Wiley.. so glad he's doing so good...

#10265   2013/07/15 11:13AM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived:
    Quote Blue 501: Good morning. Anyone doing anything interesting today? After 30 inches of rain we are down to just 20% chance of rain today. I think we are saturated!

Blue I was wondering how you were doing with all that rain. We still have none... and are in a drought for about 3 years now... awful!!!
    I cannot believe that it is back to school for us for my 12 year old boy... his first day Aug. 5th... unbelievable... but since he in private Christian school, clothes, and supplies are at the minimum... but still he is so excited that he will be on the basketball team like his older brothers were... so that will be exciting to travel to games...
    Blue, I am about done with this soap... I cannot stomach all the 'fun twists and turns', it feels like they are jerking us fans around. I do not have time for that nonsense... if I don't post that much or just drop out of sight, you will know why... it's been so much fun posting with you and a few others...
    God Bless with your day... and your little Wiley.. so glad he's doing so good...

Thanks Deceived. It must be fun for you having a 12 year old. I hope I am around to see Wiley go into his teen age years.
    I have a lot going on with my mother & other stuff but don't want to depress everybody. At least I have my lovely flowers (& got to go see Johnny Depp in "Lone Ranger" yesterday.
    The sun is out for the first time lately. Everyone have a good week. I will be by.
    I am having an article published (and it was just my danged rough draft & I told them that but they liked it just as it was & it has already gone to the printer. I hope it does not come back to bite me in the butt).

#10266   2013/07/15 11:22AM
    countryMomof4

Another VERY hot and humid day here today. It makes you feel like a rag doll if you spend more than 15 minutes outside and the deer flies are ravenous!

Had a very busy weekend with two birthdays celebrated at my home so lots of cleaning and preparing. We had so much fun though!!

I'm not impressed with the s/l at all but will hang in there because I have read a few spoilers here and there which have given me some hope. I am impressed with the actors though. They have been fabulous!

I think your article will be just fine Blue. Congratulations!!

I forget how early school starts in the States. Our kids don't start until after the long weekend in September.

#10267   2013/07/16 12:23PM
    Calypso

Hi everyone!!

Lazy day here, it's hot and humid.....amazing we've had less than 1/2 inch rain this month, and in June we had over 15". But the water temp is almost at 70...yay. Very light winds today and the ocean is happy and turquoise out front. Been using the grill every day to keep the heat out of the house......my favorite time to cook....sliders, pork tenderloin, bbq chicken.....

deceived: the best time to come to the Cape is Sept....warm days and water and less people......great deals at the restaurants too.... PS. Saw on the weather that TX is getting some rain....hope it's you.
    Blue: my hydrangeas that I cut are the light blue color....I haven't touched my new ones called Nantucket Blue yet....want to give them a year or so to grow up. Hope your rain has let up.
    CM: Sounds like you're enjoying family get togethers and good food. Hope you have less humidity than we do...wheew!!
    Habbyfan: haven't heard from you......hope your enjoying your summer.

#10268   2013/07/19 07:37AM
    Blue 501

Just popped in to say hello and bring some key lime pie. If you see me in here again, please shoo me out. Got to get the 2012 taxes done. My extension will run out soon. Have a lovely weekend, all. If it is too hot to play outside, stay in where it's cool.

#10269   2013/07/19 08:48AM
    habbyfan

Thanks for the pie Blue one of my favorites,I am eating light these days...
    just like cMom we are having a heat wave here 45c today when they factor in the humidity.We have been promised some relief starting this evening...

My sixteen year old Grandson has been off to camp for the month of July,it is his first year as a counselor, I can only hope he smothered himself in sunscreen as he is a ginger kid. I have missed him so much,he is a delightful boy. You would think I would enjoy the peace a quite,but no.

Hope Master Wylie is well and happy, I am very sure you are enjoying him growing and changing on a weekly basis.

Hope your test goes well,Blue,I am sure it will.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 08:50AM
    #10270   2013/07/20 07:01AM
    Blue 501

Quote habbyfan: Thanks for the pie Blue one of my favorites,I am eating light these days...
    just like cMom we are having a heat wave here 45c today when they factor in the humidity.We have been promised some relief starting this evening...

My sixteen year old Grandson has been off to camp for the month of July,it is his first year as a counselor, I can only hope he smothered himself in sunscreen as he is a ginger kid. I have missed him so much,he is a delightful boy. You would think I would enjoy the peace a quite,but no.

Hope Master Wylie is well and happy, I am very sure you are enjoying him growing and changing on a weekly basis.

Hope your test goes well,Blue,I am sure it will.

Hey Habby. Another hot day in NC. Alex & Wiley have gone to a baby wearing party. Alex is teaching people how to handle the baby wraps now. There are dozens of ways to wear your baby but there are safety rules that new mothers (& grandmothers) must learn. Wiley rides mostly on her back now. He bitterly resented it at first but he is too heavy to be worn in front now. Back is easier & cooler & he can see better. He is interested in everything & loves to grab my papers. I need to secure my ancestor stuff.
    Have a good day everyone.

« 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list