List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:26AM, Views: 291736, Replies: 11214
    « 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 » »| page:
    #10221   2013/06/26 02:29PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

We caught more than the limit of clams (100 per person per day) so we helped some of the biggest & any that were even close to flunking the size test back into the sand. The small ones that we kept were steamed immediately in white wine & were so good.

#10222   2013/07/01 10:49AM
    Calypso

Kind of dusty in here...so I'll clean up a bit......
    Brought some strawberry shortcake with native berries...enjoy...
    Hope everyone has a Great Canada Day and 4th of July....
    We need fireworks and sparklers!!
    Anyone having a get together?

#10223   2013/07/01 12:13PM
    habbyfan

I am watching the ball game Jays and Tigers ... I also did some Ancestry work ...

Thank You Calypso ... You are very kind.

Hi Blue ... those clams sound yummy!

#10224   2013/07/01 02:23PM
    countryMomof4

WOW what a weekend! Saturday we went shopping for bridesmaid dresses. It actually only took us about an hour to find 5 dresses that were suitable to all of the girls figures and desires. They are all similar in style and will be the same colour. All of the girls were very happy and the price was excellent! We went to lunch and then went shoe shopping afterwards. Some of the styles look so uncomfortable. No one cried and no one complained!

The whole family was together lat night for dinner. Too many wings, too many ribs WAAAAY too much margarita! I made red velvet cupcakes for a patriotic dessert in honour of Canada's birthday. So much fun!

Tonight it's overcast and spitting out. I don't know if our local fireworks celebration will go ahead. It's very windy too.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

#10225   2013/07/01 02:24PM
    Blue 501

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been awol for so long. I brought some Miller Chills (lime flavored) and a big bowl of medium hot salsa with red, white & & blue tortilla chips. Also a platter of really nice canteloupe.
    Good t.v. night. The Dome epi 2 is on. We are having flash floods here. The wettest June in a very long time. Chapel Hill got 6.5 inches of rain, all at one time & cars were being swept into the creek. Whole parking lots with water up to the windows on the cars. Our night club is underground so we had a lot of damage. V was over there for 6 hours last night with a big shop vac trying to get the water out but we are talking about carpet & a dance floor with special finish. Not good. So far as I know, no loss of life but glad I was not there. Bad enough here. Wading up the sidewalk to get to the house.

#10226   2013/07/02 06:07AM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: WOW what a weekend! Saturday we went shopping for bridesmaid dresses. It actually only took us about an hour to find 5 dresses that were suitable to all of the girls figures and desires. They are all similar in style and will be the same colour. All of the girls were very happy and the price was excellent! We went to lunch and then went shoe shopping afterwards. Some of the styles look so uncomfortable. No one cried and no one complained!

The whole family was together lat night for dinner. Too many wings, too many ribs WAAAAY too much margarita! I made red velvet cupcakes for a patriotic dessert in honour of Canada's birthday. So much fun!

Tonight it's overcast and spitting out. I don't know if our local fireworks celebration will go ahead. It's very windy too.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Happy birthday to Canada! Sounds like a fun trip & fun dinner. Ribs and wings. Messy but delicious!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/02 06:08AM
    #10227   2013/07/02 06:12AM
    Blue 501

Good morning everyone. Piping hot Brazilian Minas Gerais coffee, fresh South Carolina peaches with cream, and croissants. First good tasting peaches I have had this summer. They are the pale greenish white ones with a pink blush. So good. Expensive though. Time for a trek to the Farmer's Market in Raleigh. I might even freeze some if I can find a nook in the freezer to put anything.
    The late summer-early fall peaches are to die for. I love those big heart shaped ones more than almost anything on earth.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/02 06:13AM
    #10228   2013/07/02 06:18AM
    Blue 501

Our darling baby is grabbing everything and almost mobile. He stands on my lap & jumps so enthusiastically that I have bruises. It won't be long now. Lord help us all. He is still a bit chunky so there must be another growth spurt coming up. He is already in the 86th percentile on height. And still so beautiful with his grey blue eyes & dark lashes & frequent grins. His hair is lighter than when he was born but I think
    it's still his baby hair & will fall out & be replaced with something less silky eventually. But right now, his skin & hair & head just feel so good! He is strong enough now to wrestle his mother for her bottle of water and win.

#10229   2013/07/02 06:29AM
    countryMomof4

Sounds like that little man is going to be leading you all on a merry dance very soon Blue! Treasure each moment because they pass so quickly!

Those peaches are to die for! We still have strawberries going strong up here. The spring weather was perfect so the berries are plump and sweet. I'm going to freeze some whole just to have a steady supply.

#10230   2013/07/02 06:33AM
    deceived

Okay, my turn... glad everyone is doing so great! My boys work is having a big to-do with bar-b-q everything, and later fireworks... since they work at the detention center for the people caught at the border, I wonder if we will have a bank robbery while they are all partying...lol , so that is what we will be doing... for Forth of July.
    I just remembered that my little sister, (54) wow... anyways, about 20 years ago, she had a Forth of July wedding. She wore a white low-cut mini wedding dress, her husband wore a blue suit, and I got to wear a red dress with a big bow, and red high heels... it was so much fun...
    To the Red, White, and Blue!!!

« 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list