List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 07:03AM, Views: 323342, Replies: 11429
    « 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 » »| page:
    #10201   2013/06/17 05:07AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    deceived

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote countryMomof4: Have fun deceived and spoil those grands!!!

Good luck with your "withdrawal" symptoms. You may have to find the local library and log in

A king sized bed Blue? Did you get it in writing?

I saved the e-mail. In fact, she said we could have two of them: one for Alex & one for me.

LOL... Countrymom...you all can see I didn't go visit... they went over to W.TX for a week's vacation... anyways... you practically have to be fingerprinted these days just to get a library card... WOW!!!

#10202   2013/06/17 07:16AM
    countryMomof4

deceived, can you go another time? That must be disappointing! At least you won't miss the show!

Sunny day here after a violent thunderstorm last evening. We had a hail warning and tornado watch all at the same time. At least we didn't lose our power and it doesn't look as if we suffered any damage. It appears that we are a natural lighting "magnet" in this area. I have the repair bills to prove it .

Blue, photograph your flowers so you have that pleasant scene to look at. That is if you can tear yourself away from the beach! Face it, you are really going because you are having Wiley Withdrawal.

#10203   2013/06/17 08:05AM
    Calypso

Hi Everyone!

Really nice sunny day today....after the 8" of rain we've had this month so far, I'm ready for some sun...going to lie out on the beach for a bit, after I weed the garden....thank goodness it's drying out. Why do weeds grow anywhere, anytime?????

CM...hope your kitty is adjusting well to the insulin, and no more big storms, hopeful for you and your kitty.

deceived, hope you get a chance to take your trip to see your grandkids soon.

annal, good to hear from you and glad you're doing well.

Blue, have a great time at the beach, and if you were there long enough, I'd send you a message in a bottle...

habbyfan, how's your research going? I'm still making my family tree with everyhting I know or can find out. found out from a family member that we already have a family tree...waiting for a copy of the research done about 10 years ago.

May go for a boat ride chugging around the bay later if it's not to rough for our little boat.....It sure looks spiffy after the redo this past winter and spring.

Native strawberries and Swedish pound cake for a snack.

Have a great day everyone!

#10204   2013/06/18 09:48AM
    annal

thank you all for that everyone is happy but my brother is another story he says he's happy but the way he was saying it its not him.I don't know but I know I don't want to think about it I don't want to drive myself nuts over something like that.Anyways I made some homemade chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter with resses chips in there so come on down and have some.Coffee,tea whatever you want its here.theres lots

#10205   2013/06/20 06:09AM
    Blue 501

Hello everyone. I am at Topsail Beach.I am babysitting my Mom b/c my brother got drafted to go to Wrightsville Beach to assist in a free surfing lesson for the little ones. (his wife's nieces) but we went clamming yesterday, just the two of us. It was tremendously strenuous getting to the area but we found the limit (100 per person) very quickly & put the biggest & the smallest back. Fred & I were supposed to go crabbing off a friend's wharf. Maybe later.
    There was a tornado at home yesterday. No damage at our houses but a friend has 30 BIG trees down on his place, 6 foot , 4ft diameter trees.
    Best wishes to all

#10206   2013/06/20 06:18AM
    countryMomof4

At this moment, I am envious of Calypso and Blue listening to the waves. I have a bulldozer and dump truck outside of my house redoing my gravel drive from the main road in. The dogs are beside themselves with the noise and strangers.

Hope you had a good time with your brother Blue. I know you don't get to spend much time with him.

annal, don't worry about your brother's reaction. You are doing much better and that's all you need to think about! Thanks for the cookies! ISn't the weather beautiful for us these days?

Glad your place was spared Blue but too bad about your friend. That is going to be a big cleanup.

Calypso, my kitty is adjusting well to her insulin. Thanks for thinking of her. She is slowly putting weight on and is being her usual crabby little self. I take her on Friday for a glucose test so we shall see if everything is in order. Diabetes in cats can sometimes reverse so I am hoping that is the case. Thank you for the local berries. I shall bring in some of my rhubarb! Such a heavenly combo!

Have a great day everyone. Off to see my Mama!

#10207   2013/06/22 02:11PM
    annal

>( I just got some bad news yesterday I am not pleased with it.mu dad hasn't been feeling well Sick Lot he's been having test after test and he found out he has cancer too.he don't deserve that be works a lot to keep himself busy he doesn't sit still.im like him and now he's sick it's not fair my family exepted me now having to deal with another family member not good.thanks for listening it sucks.

#10208   2013/06/25 04:21AM
    deceived

Hello Everyone... Good Morning...
    Here's a cup of Folgiers Black Silk coffee for you: C[~]
    I love to bake fresh Jiffy blueberry muffins in the morning also... so here's a plate...
    Where's everyone??? I have been tired from the unstoppable heat down here in TX... over a 100 everyday... it is sapping all my energy...
    When I lived in Detroit for the first 25 years of my life, we went from heated building to heated building to car. Now, I skip from air conditioned building to building to car... LOL Even the sun seems closer... "YIKES!"
    How's the posting??? Easier, harder, or just boring...

#10209   2013/06/25 12:48PM
    Blue 501

Quote annal: I just got some bad news yesterday I am not pleased with it.mu dad hasn't been feeling well Sick Lot he's been having test after test and he found out he has cancer too.he don't deserve that be works a lot to keep himself busy he doesn't sit still.im like him and now he's sick it's not fair my family exepted me now having to deal with another family member not good.thanks for listening it sucks.

Oh no, Annal! That is terrible news. Just when your treatment was beginning to work. I am so sorry.What type of cancer does your father have?

#10210   2013/06/25 12:50PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived: Hello Everyone... Good Morning...
    Here's a cup of Folgiers Black Silk coffee for you: C[~]
    I love to bake fresh Jiffy blueberry muffins in the morning also... so here's a plate...
    Where's everyone??? I have been tired from the unstoppable heat down here in TX... over a 100 everyday... it is sapping all my energy...
    When I lived in Detroit for the first 25 years of my life, we went from heated building to heated building to car. Now, I skip from air conditioned building to building to car... LOL Even the sun seems closer... "YIKES!"
    How's the posting??? Easier, harder, or just boring...

We are mostly chatting "elsewhere". Treacherous waters on some sites.

« 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list