List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/07 05:20PM, Views: 332067, Replies: 11436
    « 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 » »| page:
    #10191   2013/06/13 12:18PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    deceived

I might not be on here for a couple of weeks, so don't panic thinking I threw in the towel...
    I am going north to spend some time with my two grandchildren, and they don't have cable or internet...
    maybe.... and I will have withdrawals if I go... lol

#10192   2013/06/14 05:24PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived: I might not be on here for a couple of weeks, so don't panic thinking I threw in the towel...
    I am going north to spend some time with my two grandchildren, and they don't have cable or internet...
    maybe.... and I will have withdrawals if I go... lol

Have fun & I hope it is cooler where you will be . It is heating up here (90's). I am going to the beach next week. My SIL promised me a king sized bed this time.

#10193   2013/06/14 06:30PM
    countryMomof4

Have fun deceived and spoil those grands!!!

Good luck with your "withdrawal" symptoms. You may have to find the local library and log in

A king sized bed Blue? Did you get it in writing?

#10194   2013/06/14 08:29PM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: Have fun deceived and spoil those grands!!!

Good luck with your "withdrawal" symptoms. You may have to find the local library and log in

A king sized bed Blue? Did you get it in writing?

I saved the e-mail. In fact, she said we could have two of them: one for Alex & one for me.

#10195   2013/06/15 06:22AM
    countryMomof4

Take the email with you as evidence!!!

Lovely sunny day here. Winds are calm before the thunderstorms tomorrow. Going to finally plant around my Dad's grave.

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

#10196   2013/06/15 01:06PM
    annal

Hi everyone,I hope you are doing good.not to rub it in but I am doing great.i feel better each dAy.i got some great news that the treatment I have been doing is working so I will contiune with it intil other wize.thNks for all your prays and thinking of me.i couldn't of done it without everyone.so I am giving All of you a huge hug.

#10197   2013/06/15 01:10PM
    Blue 501

Quote annal: Hi everyone,I hope you are doing good.not to rub it in but I am doing great.i feel better each dAy.i got some great news that the treatment I have been doing is working so I will contiune with it intil other wize.thNks for all your prays and thinking of me.i couldn't of done it without everyone.so I am giving All of you a huge hug.

Hugs for you too, you sweet girl! I am so happy that things are working for you.

#10198   2013/06/15 01:32PM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: Take the email with you as evidence!!!

Lovely sunny day here. Winds are calm before the thunderstorms tomorrow. Going to finally plant around my Dad's grave.

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

I hope the weather stays nice for you. I am in the doghouse, big time. When we transported Mama to their car, I helped her down the stairs & carried her purse, jacket, & bags. My brother pushed her in the wheelchair. While they were milling around deciding when to head out, I had to take a potty break. When I got back, they were half-way to the highway. I walked back to my house & there was her quad cane at the foot of the steps.I am sure my brother must have been carrying it b/c I did not have a hand free but I took the blame b/c his wife is really steamed b/c they had to turn around & come back to get it (Mama has to have it to get to the bathroom on her own). She told me "well figure out if there is anything else she needs so we won't have to come back a second time". So they got here & my brother said she could not find her glasses. I searched her room, her bathroom, the dining room, the living room. No glasses. I went out to the car & she was wearing them! Turned out she was looking for her SUN glasses! I gave her my extra pair of cocoons, they took off again. My brother called me enroute & said "where are the keys?" Me: "What keys?". (the keys to Mama's house-they store a lot of the supplies for the beach house at Mama's). So, I remembered a cousin has a key & started trying to call. Finally got her & told her they were on the way to her house to get the key & could she keep an eye on Mom b/c they did not want to drag her to Costco & back. Saw where SIL posted "We are at Costco", called the cousin back, who was probably frantically cleaning. My brother had said he would call her but he did not. I cannot find either of my keys! Used to keep one in the car & the other in my purse. There was one on her back porch in the pocket of an old coat but bro forgot it was there last year & took it to the landfill & dumped it key & all. So now, they are probably thinking that as soon as my daughter gets there driving Mama's car they will have a key but I called her & she cannot find that one either. Now I am scared to go. They are going to kill me. Considering that this has happened several other times, I think my brother would remember to ask me for a key. I should have thought of it too but staying up til 2 a.m. cleaning 2 houses, getting up at 6 a.m. to make them a good breakfast, last minute packing for Mother (she was short on nitroglycerin tabs & was not going to ask me for another bottle!) and under the weather, it is hard to remember everything.
    Any sympathy for me? I should know where my things are but it is hard when my husband just emptied closets & bureaus of my things, dragged them all over here mixed all together in big boxes & dumped them in the garage (where 4 cats are living!. There is not enough room in this house for the possessions of 4 people (Wiley has more stuff than I do!)
    I know this sounds whiney but it feels so good for all of them to be out of the house at the same time, even though I love them all dearly. If I do not leave the house this next week, it will still be a vacation for me!

#10199   2013/06/15 06:22PM
    countryMomof4

A big hug for you annal!!! I'm thrilled and thankful that you are doing so much better. Your family must be very happy too

Blue, are you alone? Then SIT DOWN, put your feet up and have a drink!!!

Let them figure out how to get a freakin' key, do you have to do everything? NOPE!

#10200   2013/06/17 03:14AM
    Blue 501

I will be gone for a while too. This may be my last post til I get back from the beach. I am leaving some almond croissants for breakfast & a big pot of Costa Rican coffee. Will the last one out please turn off the coffee & rinse out the pot? Thanks. Have a great week. I hate to leave my daylilies in their glory but it's been a while since I had an infusion of ocean & sand dunes & my family reunion is on Saturday.

« 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list