List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 07:38AM, Views: 312320, Replies: 11396
    « 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 » »| page:
    #10181   2013/06/11 09:22AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    habbyfan

Yes I am looking forward to this story ... plus the story line that will emanate from the fallout.

#10182   2013/06/12 06:00AM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived:
    Quote Blue 501: Hey all! Thank goodness they fixed the boards. I have been frozen out for nearly 4 days & the storm took out the tv signal Friday so I am really jonesing for some Y&R.
    Love you all. See you later. Hot Kenyan coffee in the kitchen & a platter of blueberry muffins.

Hi Blue!!! So glad I came in here... I was locked out for about 4 days... I even e-mailed you about it...lol...
    I thought I had got banned for saying I wasn't happy about the newbies propping up our beloved Veterans. I racked my brain for hours trying to think of what I might have posted...THANK God... I was having withdrawals.
    So Glad Wiley is doing so well... we just celebrated my first grandson's 1st birthday... may 23. HE is adorable...God is awesome... my dad was a Gemini, my son is a Gemini, and now Zayden is a Gemini... WOW!!! My daughter-in-law named him Jay for his middle name, she had no idea that was my grandfathers name...

I love how history repeats. One of the earliest in my maiden name family tree (from the late 1700's) has the same name as my father and he had a daughter with my same name & she too was called by my nickname. Kind of a thrill when I found them & proved that they were mine.
    Sorry, had not checked my "other" e-mails lately b/c there is rarely anything there but I will go look now. I was a bit scared when I could not sign on too but soon found out that almost no one else could.
    Here is a big platter of fresh fruit: Cherries, blueberries, & slices of cantaloupe. Costa Rican coffee and ham biscuits. A pot of peach tea. Have a good day everyone. The sun is out & I have not been to the garden yet. It should be magnificent after all the rain. I usually pick the best nine blooms to go in a cobalt serving bowl to enjoy for the day but the ones I chose yesterday were so large that only four would fit in the bowl. One was Bluebird Sky, a huge, tall lavender UFO (unusual form).

#10183   2013/06/12 06:22AM
    countryMomof4

Thank you for the fruit Blue.

The sun is out here today too. That certainly lifts the spirits! The birds are very happy today out in the yard

I have to take one of the moggies to the vet for another blood test. They are trying to figure out what is causing her to lose so much weight. She is just a wee bag of bones. Persia has never been a big cat but she is like a beanie baby right now. Her lungs are inflamed, her heart is enlarged and her blood sugar is sky high. Some of her liver values are askew as well.She was a foundling so we don't know anything about her history. I may have to start giving her insulin. She is only 8 and putting her down is NOT an option for me at this point.
    *sigh*

#10184   2013/06/12 05:45PM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: Thank you for the fruit Blue.

The sun is out here today too. That certainly lifts the spirits! The birds are very happy today out in the yard

I have to take one of the moggies to the vet for another blood test. They are trying to figure out what is causing her to lose so much weight. She is just a wee bag of bones. Persia has never been a big cat but she is like a beanie baby right now. Her lungs are inflamed, her heart is enlarged and her blood sugar is sky high. Some of her liver values are askew as well.She was a foundling so we don't know anything about her history. I may have to start giving her insulin. She is only 8 and putting her down is NOT an option for me at this point.
    *sigh*

Poor girl. I am so sorry.

#10185   2013/06/12 06:29PM
    countryMomof4

So tomorrow we start insulin injections. Her blood sugar is still high but is better than last week. Her other blood values have come into line a bit more so the antibiotics are working and so are the steroids.she has actually gained a pound this week. Persia is such a funny little girl. She is so feisty and such a loner at home but at the vet's she turns into a total cuddle bunny! There is a possibility that her diabetes will reverse itself . Too bad it didn't work that way with humans.Hubby and future SIL would be delighted.

Awaiting a bit storm tonight or at least the edge of one. Looks like the eastern seaboard is in for a rough night. Stay safe everyone !

#10186   2013/06/13 10:23AM
    Calypso

Hi everyone,
    Getting ready for a "big blow" here, rain and wind......hope the beach survives and my stairs......my garden is flooded....veggies not so good, but perennials and roses are great!!

Brought some lobster salad sliders made with creme fraiche... had boiled lobster the other night...yum

CM, I had a kitty who had diabetes for 6 years.....we had to give her insulin shots twice a day....we got used to the routine and she had a good life...wouldn't have traded it...she was our beloved kitty. Good Luck.

#10187   2013/06/13 10:32AM
    habbyfan

Hi All,

We had rain this morning but is clearing now.

Your garden sounds great Calypso ... I love this time of year everything fresh from the garden and still more to come.

cMom ... sorry about your little kitty ...

Brought some fresh berries and cream to enjoy ...

#10188   2013/06/13 11:07AM
    Blue 501

Thank you Habby. Sounds delicious.
    Calypso, if you are reading here, Red is fine. She misses you all but still reads the boards I think.

#10189   2013/06/13 11:09AM
    Blue 501

Quote Calypso: Hi everyone,
    Getting ready for a "big blow" here, rain and wind......hope the beach survives and my stairs......my garden is flooded....veggies not so good, but perennials and roses are great!!

Brought some lobster salad sliders made with creme fraiche... had boiled lobster the other night...yum

CM, I had a kitty who had diabetes for 6 years.....we had to give her insulin shots twice a day....we got used to the routine and she had a good life...wouldn't have traded it...she was our beloved kitty. Good Luck.

uhm. lobster. I am going to the shore soon. I want some shrimp, stone crabs if I can get them, & fresh clams.

#10190   2013/06/13 11:32AM
    Calypso

Quote Blue 501: Thank you Habby. Sounds delicious.
    Calypso, if you are reading here, Red is fine. She misses you all but still reads the boards I think.

Blue, ty for letting me know about Red......I am a worry wart....

« 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list