List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 04:24PM, Views: 270716, Replies: 10965
    « 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 » »| page:
    #10171   2013/06/05 09:51AM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

Young Mr. W managed to roll over today. From back to front since he is never on his tummy. He did it while on his play pad. Yesterday he was grabbing toys with both hands while his Mama washed his diapers & did not cry for her at all, then today he flipped. He knew he had done something good b/c he was all grins. What a joy that little pumpkin is.
    Old Granny (me) had 5 different daylilies in bloom today. The prettiest one is butter yellow with heavy bubbly edges with gold glitter. Then there is a peach & a pink, each with raspberry water marks, and a lot of red violets, which are almost commonplace to me now. I just can't pull them up & throw them away but I might move them out front. Maybe some one will steal them. It happened to me once. lol. There are hundreds of bloom stalks so the really gorgeous stuff will probably be in bloom soon. Peak bloom is June. I need to get down to Marietta Gardens near Fayetteville. It is run by the Shooter family & they grown some gorgeous stuff & are funny too. Last time I was there they had some tall, huge daylilies that looked like lemon meringue pies. They usually cut a water melon if you hang around long enough.

#10172   2013/06/05 10:05AM
    habbyfan

Morning Blue, You are lucky to have lilies in bloom,our are not out yet,lovely Iris though.

Oh ... Master Wiley sounds so cute,he is going to be walking and running before you know it.

Please enjoy a slice of sour cream coffee cake and since I do not own a coffee pot I have brought some homemade lemonade.

#10173   2013/06/05 10:17AM
    Blue 501

Quote habbyfan: Morning Blue, You are lucky to have lilies in bloom,our are not out yet,lovely Iris though.

Oh ... Master Wiley sounds so cute,he is going to be walking and running before you know it.

Please enjoy a slice of sour cream coffee cake and since I do not own a coffee pot I have brought some homemade lemonade.

Oh yes, just the thing! I will whip up a pot of Tanzanian Peaberry while I am here. I brought some fresh cream to go in it since it has been a while. Sit & chat with me for a while.
    If Wiley is like Alex he will be mobile very soon. The day after she figured out how to roll over, she just kept rolling til she bumped up against a wall. I was so unaware. When she was able to stand up in her crib, I soon discovered the bottom row of fish on her mobile had disappeared. I guess she ate them, little beady eyes & all! (they were made of paper ribbon. That must be semi-digestible). He is so interested in things now, grabbing at everything he sees. We need to do some major child proofing this week.

#10174   2013/06/07 03:30AM
    Blue 501

Rain, rain, rain. I got completely drowned when I came out of the last store on my list yesterday. Fortunately none of the groceries were in paper cartons b/c water was sloshing out of my shoes. Most of the groceries are still in the car b/c it was raining too hard & water was flowing down the sidewalk & pooling up ankle deep. More of the same today, I am sure. Andrea is only in Florida now. It will probably rain continuously until it passes us by in NC.
    So, big pot of steaming Costa Rican coffee and brownies. I decorated them with a powdered sugar skull & red cinnamon eyes. Hope you don't mind. I made them for Alex but she could not eat them all. Alex is quite into skulls. Wiley even has them on a couple of his outfits (I prefer bunnies & chicks on his clothes but at less than 4 months, he is wearing 12 month clothes & it is hard to find baby-baby clothes in that size). He is so much fun! Besides the big toothless grins, he has rolled over, can sit up for a little while, & grabs everything to squeeze it, shake it, or nom it. He also makes a lot of interesting sounds but none of them is a word yet. I can be patient. Enough new milestones are being hit to keep me entranced and he still feels so good to hold, even though he is getting heavy & struggles a bit sometimes. He loves being on the floor & playing with the little toys attached to his play pad. Alex is busy baby proofing their room & I need to go over the rest of the house with a fine tooth comb.

#10175   2013/06/07 07:19AM
    countryMomof4

You will have to crawl around on your hands and knees looking for any little thing that can go in a mouth. Doesn't matter what it is or how disgusting it is, a baby will always find it! LOL!

Those toothless grins are so sweet aren't they!

Hope it stops raining for you soon.

We have lots of irises out too habby. So many flowering tress and shrubs. I'm lucky I am not allergic like my kids are. They have been sneezing for weeks now.

#10176   2013/06/10 11:43AM
    Blue 501

Hey all! Thank goodness they fixed the boards. I have been frozen out for nearly 4 days & the storm took out the tv signal Friday so I am really jonesing for some Y&R.
    Love you all. See you later. Hot Kenyan coffee in the kitchen & a platter of blueberry muffins.

#10177   2013/06/11 07:39AM
    Calypso

Good Morning Everyone!!

It has been raining here for days off and on...almost 5 1/2 inches since June 1st. My garden is swimming...but the lawn looks great....just after low tide but you'd never know it with the waves, very rough today, the water temp is up to 57F. Hoping for sun tomorrow.....

The Captain and I went to my nephew's high school graduation this past Friday. He looked very handsome in his cap and gown with his Honor Society chords. Met his girlfriend, who is a lovely girl. The ceremony was perfect. We all cried as he received his diploma. We had a wonderful family dinner at my sister's beautiful home on the lake. Lots of laughs and fun, even with the rain. I wish my Mum could have been there......but alas no.....Not even sure that she recognizes me anymore.

Going to step out of the house in my slicker to go to my farmer's market and collect my weekly fish from the fish co-op....I'll make and bring some goodies later today or tomorrow.

Hope you have a beautiful day!!

PS> Blue, Mr.W sounds like he's lovin' life!!

#10178   2013/06/11 08:16AM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501: Hey all! Thank goodness they fixed the boards. I have been frozen out for nearly 4 days & the storm took out the tv signal Friday so I am really jonesing for some Y&R.
    Love you all. See you later. Hot Kenyan coffee in the kitchen & a platter of blueberry muffins.

Hi Blue!!! So glad I came in here... I was locked out for about 4 days... I even e-mailed you about it...lol...
    I thought I had got banned for saying I wasn't happy about the newbies propping up our beloved Veterans. I racked my brain for hours trying to think of what I might have posted...THANK God... I was having withdrawals.
    So Glad Wiley is doing so well... we just celebrated my first grandson's 1st birthday... may 23. HE is adorable...God is awesome... my dad was a Gemini, my son is a Gemini, and now Zayden is a Gemini... WOW!!! My daughter-in-law named him Jay for his middle name, she had no idea that was my grandfathers name...

#10179   2013/06/11 08:26AM
    habbyfan

Rain,Rain go away ... everything is so green now ...

I had the same thought as you Deceived ... thought I had been banned.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 08:30AM
    #10180   2013/06/11 09:04AM
    countryMomof4

I did too! then I realized the site was all screwed up but it sure set off the panic button at first.

It was supposed to be sunny but so far it's dull a dishwater out. Boo!

Just running errands today before the show starts! Its gonna be good

« 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list