List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please

Started by Blue 501 at 2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 03:07PM, Views: 272577, Replies: 10981
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/14 12:19PM
    Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    Blue 501

This is just a quiet place to rest and post for anyone who feels lost at the moment. For any one who got washed out of the nest in the recent floods, for anyone who is tired of all the fighting, for anyone who just wants to reconnect with friends. Welcome to all who come in peace.
    There are overstuffed arm chairs, card tables for anyone who would like a game of bridge, and snacks. Cookies anyone? We can sit down together and watch an episode of Young & the Restless together. I, for one, have missed it for several days.

#2   2011/03/14 12:22PM
    Re: Lost Kritters Refuge & Club House/No bash please
    countryMomof4

OhhI like cookies!! Nice idea too.

You sure need to catch up! So much is being laid out for the future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/03/14 12:22PM
    #3   2011/03/14 12:22PM
    grammapam

Quote Blue 501: This is just a quiet place to rest and post for anyone who feels lost at the moment. For any one who got washed out of the nest in the recent floods, for anyone who is tired of all the fighting, for anyone who just wants to reconnect with friends. Welcome to all who come in peace.
    There are overstuffed arm chairs, card tables for anyone who would like a game of bridge, and snacks. Cookies anyone? We can sit down together and watch an episode of Young & the Restless together. I, for one, have missed it for several days.
    Aw Blue.How nice!You will never begin to understand how I wish this could really take place!
    Thanks...Im on my way over with an armful of hugs

#4   2011/03/14 12:26PM
    Blue 501

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Blue 501: This is just a quiet place to rest and post for anyone who feels lost at the moment. For any one who got washed out of the nest in the recent floods, for anyone who is tired of all the fighting, for anyone who just wants to reconnect with friends. Welcome to all who come in peace.
    Aw Blue.How nice!You will never begin to understand how I wish this could really take place!

We all wish it, Gram. There is only CM & me here now but we are really glad to see you and hugs all around. Have some lime coolers & a cup of hot tea!

#5   2011/03/14 12:29PM
    velocity

Quote grammapam:

I need a hug grammapam, I'm feeling completely lost.

#6   2011/03/14 12:32PM
    Blue 501

Quote velocity:
    Quote grammapam:

Velocity, welcome to our little quiet spot. If you don't mind, I will give you a big hug also. Have a cookie and some tea. We have a pot of coffee made too it you prefer.

#7   2011/03/14 12:33PM
    grammapam

Quote velocity:
    Quote grammapam:

Seems like there's a lot of posters in need lately Vel.I'll just nip out and get us all a '2-for-1 special!Be right over!

#8   2011/03/14 12:33PM
    lvsdasnow

"Delivery" This is for the room,:-) One big fruit basket and two trays of snacks from Victors office.
    Small plates with forks, napkins, and two cases of water. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

#9   2011/03/14 12:35PM
    velocity

Thank you for the hugs, I already feel better.

#10   2011/03/14 12:36PM
    Abysmal

Anyone up for a game of pinochle? I brought a Dairy Queen ice cream cake that the hubs got me for my birthday. And beer.

Ah. A refuge. This is nice. Kinda like a bunker. lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list