List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wondering What Will Bardwell Apartment Looks Like.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wondering What Will Bardwell Apartment Looks Like.

Started by CandyLane5 at 2007/05/22 04:44AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/25 04:00AM, Views: 889, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/05/24 10:12AM
    Re: Wondering What Will Bardwell Apartment Looks Like.
    Eppy

Quote Chrissi: I don't think he's a dim wit. Why would you say that? If he doesn't know she is a rat, how can he be a dim wit?

I think he's pretty intelligent, actually.

Bring on the leopard curtains! It'll give me a good laugh!
    I like Bardwell and I think he is a very dedicated officer of the law. Otherwise he would take his huge inheritance and buy an Italian Villa in Positano. He just isn't very smart about seeing through Missy Crafty Pants. But I think eventually, he'll weed through all her sleazy trickery. Can't wait for the Day! Anyway, I think his apartment has a comfortable and easy-living decor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 10:14AM
    #22   2007/05/24 10:17AM
    gommie

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote suegerry: I wonder if he even has one....LOL...

Sue I was thinking the same thing.Maybe the DA office have a bachelor cubby somewhere in the department.

We never know....I remember that when I worked...couches where also in offices...and wow the things that went on.... (just kidding)

LOL-Hey I remember couches in office way back when and I don't think you are kidding.

#23   2007/05/24 11:41AM
    suegerry

Quote gommie:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Latricia:

Sue I was thinking the same thing.Maybe the DA office have a bachelor cubby somewhere in the department.

We never know....I remember that when I worked...couches where also in offices...and wow the things that went on.... (just kidding)

LOL-Hey I remember couches in office way back when and I don't think you are kidding.

Gommie....there you go again reading between my lines....LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 11:42AM
    #24   2007/05/24 11:46AM
    aym0402

Why do all these prominent people like Neil and Michael live in apartments? I could see Bored-well's apt. looking very dull like him. Bring on the "dog playing poker" painting, Gloria!

#25   2007/05/24 11:49AM
    suegerry

Once Mr. Boring is finish with the Glow worm his apartment will be a really......BIG MESS.....the woman has been waiting for a romp far too long.....she may even put a smile on the man's face...hehehehehehe

#26   2007/05/24 06:14PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Kane Man:
    Quote CandyLane5: I am imagining Gloria redecorating Will's apartment after they get married, if they do... Why hasnt Will invited Gloria over to his place...

Neon "Yes! We are open" sign as u enter the front door!!!

Bright orange sofa to go w/all her orange jumpsuits she keeps in her suitcase in the coat storage area! After she's put in jail... the sofa will remind him of her!!!

Gosh.. more couch sex... and on an orange couch??? lol

#27   2007/05/24 08:53PM
    gommie

Quote suegerry:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Latricia:

Gommie....there you go again reading between my lines....LOL

LOL..I know from whence in time you come surgerry-LOL LOL

#28   2007/05/24 08:55PM
    gommie

Quote suegerry: Once Mr. Boring is finish with the Glow worm his apartment will be a really......BIG MESS.....the woman has been waiting for a romp far too long.....she may even put a smile on the man's face...hehehehehehe

That vision just puts a real 'sick lump'in my throat--gagggg

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 08:56PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list