List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Quit Picking on Billy...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quit Picking on Billy...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/03 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 07:02AM, Views: 375, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/03 02:45PM
    Quit Picking on Billy...
    PlatinumVlonde

Billy is new, yes.. but he is doing his part well, of the young executive who is naive and is caught up in office politics.. he can be used in any way from anyone.... Jack is taking advantage of the little brother he so wanted to protect in the courtroom...(or is he Jack's son???)

#2   2006/10/03 02:58PM
    Re: Quit Picking on Billy...
    gommie

Quote PlatinumVlonde: Billy is new, yes.. but he is doing his part well, of the young executive who is naive and is caught up in office politics.. he can be used in any way from anyone.... Jack is taking advantage of the little brother he so wanted to protect in the courtroom...(or is he Jack's son???)

I think there is lot more to that young man than is being
    released just yet

#3   2006/10/03 06:42PM
    Chrissi

I adore Billy!! He brings life to the show! I love the way he talks to Katherine! They mesh well. He meshes well with everyone in fact! (My opinion, of course!)

#4   2006/10/03 06:44PM
    nyaccent

Oh I love the look in Billy's eyes when he talks about working together with Jack to get Jabot back. He is a really good actor in my opinion. And I think he can be just as coniving as his mother. Today when the actor who plays Billy was standing next to Jack...they kind of looked like brothers. It was good casting.

#5   2006/10/04 08:54AM
    gommie

Quote Chrissi: I adore Billy!! He brings life to the show! I love the way he talks to Katherine! They mesh well. He meshes well with everyone in fact! (My opinion, of course!)

There is something very mysterious about that young man...I think I said this before,I think he is playing his part like he is being directed to do-you know kinda like the dummy who is smart as a fox?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/04 08:55AM
    #6   2006/10/04 02:50PM
    lestress

Oddly enough I rather like Billy too - not sure why. I never liked the original one and can't remember the second one. I know he was the son of Sandra Brown the author. I maybe like him because everyone is so against him. I, too like to root for the underdog.

#7   2006/10/04 03:46PM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: Oddly enough I rather like Billy too - not sure why. I never liked the original one and can't remember the second one. I know he was the son of Sandra Brown the author. I maybe like him because everyone is so against him. I, too like to root for the underdog.
    Word on the boards and the street is Billy is history....sorry..go to Genoa City News
    sharon

#8   2006/10/04 05:24PM
    kimyla

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote lestress: Oddly enough I rather like Billy too - not sure why. I never liked the original one and can't remember the second one. I know he was the son of Sandra Brown the author. I maybe like him because everyone is so against him. I, too like to root for the underdog.
    Word on the boards and the street is Billy is history....sorry..go to Genoa City News
    sharon

I tried to find it on GC news. I could not locate anything. They talked about David Tom but didn't say he was coming back, nor did they say the new Billy was out. Where did you find it?

#9   2006/10/05 06:50AM
    kimyla

I found it posted this morning.. That's too bad.. The good news is..they're looking for a new Mac now!

#10   2006/10/05 07:02AM
    lestress

Oh no not Mac returning. I can't stand her - She is one of the most boring characters on the show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list