List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOD News!!! Michael Muhney (Adam)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOD News!!! Michael Muhney (Adam)!!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2011/03/07 04:54AM
    Latest post: 2011/03/07 05:16PM, Views: 6118, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/07 04:54AM
    SOD News!!! Michael Muhney (Adam)!!!!
    valencia4love

According to TV Guide Canada's Suds Report, Michael Muhney may soon be LEAVING YR !!! Muhney has been actively auditioning for other projects, including the remake of HAWAII FIVE-0 , and recently tweeted "Met 4 the lead in a pilot 4 ABC 2day & my old pals who 'tested' me 4 the lead of Scrubs wanna see me 4 the lead in a sitcom 2morrow. Busy!"

Word also is his 1 year contract will be expiring soon!!!

#2   2011/03/07 04:56AM
    Re: SOD News!!! Michael Muhney (Adam)!!!!
    samgirl

Oh my!
    So what would that mean for Shadam? THe only stroyline worth watching on this show right now?

#3   2011/03/07 05:02AM
    valencia4love

Quote samgirl: Oh my!
    So what would that mean for Shadam? THe only stroyline worth watching on this show right now?

The way I read the article, it looks like MAB might recast the character if Michael Muhney decides to leave YR.. JMO...

#4   2011/03/07 05:09AM
    Sundevil98

WOW...losing MM from the show would be as awful as killing off Cane. I'll be bummed out, but I will be happy if I know I can catch MM on another show. His character apparently is unable to be redeemed in many viewers eyes so I'll be content to watch him on other shows.

#5   2011/03/07 05:14AM
    deceived

There is no way that Adam can be recast...
    So does this mean we may have Shick back on our screen... Wonder if they will make Adam worse than he is when he leaves?

#6   2011/03/07 05:29AM
    valleycliffe

Quote valencia4love: According to TV Guide Canada's Suds Report, Michael Muhney may soon be LEAVING YR !!! Muhney has been actively auditioning for other projects, including the remake of HAWAII FIVE-0 , and recently tweeted "Met 4 the lead in a pilot 4 ABC 2day & my old pals who 'tested' me 4 the lead of Scrubs wanna see me 4 the lead in a sitcom 2morrow. Busy!"

no offense, but i think this was from LAST YEAR.

muhney already auditioned last year for hawaii 5-0 and didn't get it. he lost the role to scott caan (think that's his name).

anyway, we aren't lucky enuff to have him leave...

#7   2011/03/07 05:49AM
    lovinthesoaps

Wasnt this old news? When Adam was "killed" off the first time I remember him saying he was auditioning alot and Hawaii 5.0 was at the top of his list. He tweeted that he did not get the part but was still looking. It was then that his fanbase became so popular, along with his chemistry with the Y&R actors, and he was brought back in and signed a new contract. I would miss MM terribly if he left, but the show must go on.

#8   2011/03/07 06:32AM
    valencia4love

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote valencia4love: According to TV Guide Canada's Suds Report, Michael Muhney may soon be LEAVING YR !!! Muhney has been actively auditioning for other projects, including the remake of HAWAII FIVE-0 , and recently tweeted "Met 4 the lead in a pilot 4 ABC 2day & my old pals who 'tested' me 4 the lead of Scrubs wanna see me 4 the lead in a sitcom 2morrow. Busy!"

no offense, but i think this was from LAST YEAR.

muhney already auditioned last year for hawaii 5-0 and didn't get it. he lost the role to scott caan (think that's his name).

anyway, we aren't lucky enuff to have him leave...

No offense taking .. Let me double check that and i'll get back with you on it ...

#9   2011/03/07 06:32AM
    Habsgurl

LOL this is all so old. This all happened last year.

#10   2011/03/07 06:35AM
    valencia4love

Quote Habsgurl: LOL this is all so old. This all happened last year.

In my defense, this is very first time that i ever saw it posted.. So that's way i thought it was "Big News".. I wasn't trying to start up another bashing thread.. Goodness knows we've got plenty of them going around already...

Ok, guys... It appears that i wasn't the only one that was read this for the time.. THIS IS FROM LAST YEAR.. but the last message posted in the thread for it was just last week.. That's why it popped back up.. My bad... Can I get a moderator to please remove this before the potatoes start coming at me from all directions... Just a little humor .. Once again, really sorry about the mixed up..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/03/07 06:42AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list