List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Maura West's hairstyle - article here.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maura West's hairstyle - article here.

Started by Chrissi at 2011/03/02 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2011/03/02 07:02PM, Views: 1424, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2011/03/02 01:07PM
    Maura West's hairstyle - article here.
    Chrissi

Hi!

So many of you emailed us about her beautiful hair, so I've posted a little article with a few pics. Pure fluff.

http://soaps.sheknow...5469/

#2   2011/03/02 01:15PM
    Re: Maura West's hairstyle - article here.
    countryMomof4

Thanks Chrissi. Aww a little bit of fluff never hurts.

#3   2011/03/02 01:55PM
    calliope

I remember reading an article, when Maura first came to Y&R, about her hair. She said one of the reasons she cut it was to differentiate between Carly and Diane. She had long hair for several years as carly and it always looked good. She also said she prefers it short.

#4   2011/03/02 04:59PM
    TheBluebird

Quote calliope: I remember reading an article, when Maura first came to Y&R, about her hair. She said one of the reasons she cut it was to differentiate between Carly and Diane. She had long hair for several years as carly and it always looked good. She also said she prefers it short.

I do think she looks better with it short. The long hair around her face made her look old. Seemed to drag her face down and that is not uncommon with some women over 40.

#5   2011/03/02 06:10PM
    LuckyNumber7

Hey, thanks! love love LOVE her hair. Any do' she does to it fits perfectly for her, and she does not look any older. I wish I could pull it off. But I'm only in highschool

#6   2011/03/02 07:02PM
    Lady53

Quote calliope: I remember reading an article, when Maura first came to Y&R, about her hair. She said one of the reasons she cut it was to differentiate between Carly and Diane. She had long hair for several years as carly and it always looked good. She also said she prefers it short.

I agree C. I also read that article too. No matter how she wears her hair she looks great. When it was long, I always loved it when she would be dressed up and wear it up on her head to show off her pretty face more. They sure styled her long hair great even when she would be doing the alcoholic s/l.
    I remeber when she had this pixie cut back when she was first on the ATWT. Thought it looked great on her then too.
    She has a face that can wear just about any style, long mid lenght, short and now pixie cut and still look beautiful and fresh.
    After all she isn't even 39 yr old yet.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list