List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane come back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane come back

Started by WATSOCA at 2011/02/25 09:26PM
    Latest post: 2011/02/26 06:55AM, Views: 589, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/02/25 09:26PM
    Cane come back
    WATSOCA

When will Cane come back?? I miss him.

#2   2011/02/26 06:26AM
    Re: Cane come back
    daneerose

You arent the only one. Many of his fans have stopped watching. I also think that many of the Shick fans have to. So MAB has two angry fan bases to deal with I wonder how bad it will get. I am not coming back to Y&R until CAne reappears alive and well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/26 06:27AM
    #3   2011/02/26 06:55AM
    Re: Cane come back
    MsGreg

Quote WATSOCA: When will Cane come back?? I miss him.

Please don't come back. How ridiculous is it that someone can just waltz their way into someone's life; posing as a long lost son, and the mother (Jill) doesn't even know this guy is a fraud because she hadn't seen her baby in many, many years (what happened to motherly instinct?), and just accept him?
    Then she and the rest of the family realize he is a fraud when the real son returns, and they still embrace the fraud as their own family member. It's all just so crazy. Katherine not really being Jill's mother, and Katherine has her own long lost son, Tucker, show up at the door. Then the fraud dies, supposedly, and everyone is just embracing his life as it was something celebratory. Any other family would had kicked Cane to the curb after being a fraud.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list