List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Drusilla Winters

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Drusilla Winters

Started by loredie at 2011/02/23 07:57PM
    Latest post: 2011/02/24 01:53PM, Views: 2588, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/02/23 07:57PM
    Drusilla Winters
    loredie

Of course there was no better character than the character of Victoria Rowell, Drusilla Winters. Y & R will never know drama like that. Y & R should do whatever it takes to get her back on the scene.

#2   2011/02/23 08:33PM
    Re: Drusilla Winters
    Ms Opinion

Quote loredie: Of course there was no better character than the character of Victoria Rowell, Drusilla Winters. Y & R will never know drama like that. Y & R should do whatever it takes to get her back on the scene.

I loved her too. She was the main reason I got hooked on the show. BUT I guess she has no shot at coming back on because of some things she has gone and said. But yes I LOVED VR.

#3   2011/02/23 08:40PM
    hootaboi

Quote loredie: Of course there was no better character than the character of Victoria Rowell, Drusilla Winters. Y & R will never know drama like that. Y & R should do whatever it takes to get her back on the scene.

Too bad she doesn't know the meaning of class

#4   2011/02/23 08:49PM
    julygirl

Apparently she really didn't get along with some other cast members I heard. But I loved Dru and thought that the show was never the same after she left. She brough humour and drama to the Y & R and there will never be another character like Dru. But I think that perhaps the producers are still hoping to bring her back one day because if they weren't they would have brought her back with some other actress. They never found her body so what does that tell you. I think that when Neil gets hot and heavy with Sofia, maybe Dru will come back into the picture and hook up with Malcom. Except for I don't like this Malcom and really hoped that they would have brought back Shemar. He was steamy. Maybe when Criminal Minds ends he will come back to the Y & R. Doesn't hurt to dream. Dreams sometimes come true.

#5   2011/02/23 09:03PM
    velocity

I liked Dru when she first showed up in GC, she was a tough cookie trying to better herself, learning to read, write and dance. I don't know when it happened, but sometime in the last year she was on I couldn't stand her anymore, I guess she was too mean and over the top for my taste. And she screeched alot, my opinion only. I don't miss her at all, not the way she was at the end.

#6   2011/02/23 09:39PM
    SadieLadie

I'm sure VR has burned her bridges with Y&R. All you have to do is follow her on Twitter....which I don't do anymore for reasons I can't explain here.

#7   2011/02/24 07:13AM
    Blue 501

Quote Ms Opinion:

I loved her too. She was the main reason I got hooked on the show. BUT I guess she has no shot at coming back on because of some things she has gone and said. But yes I LOVED VR.

It is not very often that we agree (lol) but I am totally with you on that. I adored Drucilla, esp in that she evolved from a grubby little street kid who could not even read & write as I recall, to an elegant Parisian model. I loved her fire & her loyalty to people she cared about.

#8   2011/02/24 07:17AM
    Niore Beaute

No offense, but it is time to recast Drucilla Winters. I loved VR,but like so many have said she really did burn some bridges!

#9   2011/02/24 07:19AM
    ela32824

If you love Victoria Rowell you have to read her book "Secrets of a Soap Opera Diva". I just finished it and it was great!

#10   2011/02/24 08:01AM
    LorrieR

[quote]Quote SadieLadie: I'm sure VR has burned her bridges with Y&R. All you have to do is follow her on Twitter....which I don't do anymore for reasons I can't explain here.[/quote

I also used to follow her on Twitter, but the off the wall, totally bizarre things she would tweet about anything and everything, especially Y & R and it's cast, I found to be very disturbing and stopped following her. I am trying very hard not to bash VR, just airing my opinion. I think the character of Dru has already been replaced, and her name is Sophia.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list