List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: LILLY & DANIEL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LILLY & DANIEL

Started by abey at 2011/02/16 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2011/02/17 05:27PM, Views: 1960, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2011/02/17 08:21AM
    Re: LILLY & DANIEL
    Habsgurl

Quote Clarity: NO WAY! Lily is such a flake and Daniele is not that type of guy to be her lap dog like Cane was. Everybody treats Lily as if she is sugar and spice and would melt if not looked after 24/7.

Nah, I will pass on these two. The one woman that I believe would be good for Daniel is Jenna; much better than Abby another spoiled brat! jmo

I'll pass too. Lily needs a man she can tell what to do and walk all over. Cane was the perfect putz for her. He became such a puzzy when he was paired with Lily and I do not want to see it happen to Daniel again.

#22   2011/02/17 08:22AM
    Habsgurl

Quote chrisamelia: I really like Lily and Daniel together.They fit together soooooooooo much better.I always felt like Cane's character was ruined when they paired him with her.

You are not alone. I thought so too.

#23   2011/02/17 08:25AM
    Sharonhearts...

Quote chrisamelia: I really like Lily and Daniel together.They fit together soooooooooo much better.I always felt like Cane's character was ruined when they paired him with her.

I loved Lilly and Daniel, especially when the other actress was playing Lilly lol.

#24   2011/02/17 11:22AM
    Annluvslane

Quote SharonheartsAdam:

I loved Lilly and Daniel, especially when the other actress was playing Lilly lol.

sorry but I cannot stand that actress CK will always be Lily, love her beautiful inside and out. You can keep the other actress I cannot even remember her name, that is how much I liked her

#25   2011/02/17 11:37AM
    chrisamelia

Quote Habsgurl:
    Quote Clarity: NO WAY! Lily is such a flake and Daniele is not that type of guy to be her lap dog like Cane was. Everybody treats Lily as if she is sugar and spice and would melt if not looked after 24/7.

Nah, I will pass on these two. The one woman that I believe would be good for Daniel is Jenna; much better than Abby another spoiled brat! jmo

I'll pass too. Lily needs a man she can tell what to do and walk all over. Cane was the perfect putz for her. He became such a puzzy when he was paired with Lily and I do not want to see it happen to Daniel again.

He sure did Habsgurl!!!

#26   2011/02/17 11:38AM
    chrisamelia

Quote SharonheartsAdam:

ME too

#27   2011/02/17 11:48AM
    fanatic16

I totally agree, Lily has no buisness with Daniel...Im still soo livid that they killed off Cane there was no reason for that there was plenty more story lines they could of wrote for him it was a seriously bad move on Y&R's part and fans will definatly remember the mistake they made..They need to reconsider their decision and BRING CANE BACK!!! AND DONT PUT LILY AND DANIEL TOGETHER.

#28   2011/02/17 11:51AM
    fanatic16

the writers are making a big mistake...they already made the biggest mistake EVER by killing off Cane in the first place..there was no need for that, there was plenty of story lines they could of written for him and the fans will remember the mistake they made by killing him off....BRING CANE BACK!!

#29   2011/02/17 11:53AM
    CherylD

Please nooooooo! For several reasons but what about Daniel and Abbey (she's fun like Amber was) and how many times can we pair exs with someone again... Phylis is back with Jack, Victor wants Diane back, we've been around the block 80 times with Sharon and Nick... come on already... plus, shouldn't Lily be 'grieving' Cane - how can they even think of someone else yet.

#30   2011/02/17 11:56AM
    Annluvslane

Quote chrisamelia:
    Quote SharonheartsAdam:

ME too

You should go on Yutube and watch their scenes,if you loved them so much NO Daniel for this LIly, this Lily belongs with Cane She deserves the best looking man on this show.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list