List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CBS Soaps In Depth

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CBS Soaps In Depth

Started by snickers69 at 2011/02/13 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/14 04:21PM, Views: 1545, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2011/02/13 08:40AM
    CBS Soaps In Depth
    snickers69

It does not list Daniel Goddard (Cane) Nor Paul Leyden (Blake) have exited the show. Even in the Plot Points in the end of the book it didnt mention that Cane and Blake had been killed.. Awkward huh? They even had a Article about Daniel Goddard and it said Cane..Not Ex-Cane

#2   2011/02/14 09:04AM
    Re: CBS Soaps In Depth
    Istraddlethe...

I don't know what the real story is. I am Daniels Facebook friend and I point blank asked him if he was wanting out of the show to do other things or were you fired. He hasn't answered me.

I hope he is happy with what ever he chooses to do, wish he was still on the show, but if not as sexy as he is, he will be fine.

#3   2011/02/14 09:22AM
    Southbeach_gal

CBS Soaps in Depth is about as unreliable as they come.

DG is still getting paid because he's playing a ghost. They have to ease him off the show because of all the obnoxious, hysterical, insufferable fans losing their minds over his firing.

#4   2011/02/14 09:55AM
    Rquattro

Quote Southbeach_gal: CBS Soaps in Depth is about as unreliable as they come.

DG is still getting paid because he's playing a ghost. They have to ease him off the show
    because of all the obnoxious, hysterical, insufferable fans
    losing their minds over his firing.

Well that is just rude. I am not a Cane/Lily storyline fan, I just quietly ff through it and call it a day but I would never dream of coming on this mb and saying such a thing. The only person being obnoxious and insufferable is you in my opinion.

#5   2011/02/14 04:21PM
    CGabriel510

[quote]Quote Cannon: [quote]Quote Rquattro: [quote]Quote Southbeach_gal: CBS Soaps in Depth is about as unreliable as they come.

DG is still getting paid because he's playing a ghost. They have to ease him off the show [quote]because of all the obnoxious, hysterical, insufferable fans[/quote] losing their minds over his firing.[/quote]

Well that is just rude. I am not a Cane/Lily storyline fan, I just quietly ff through it and call it a day but I would never dream of coming on this mb and saying such a thing. The only person being obnoxious and insufferable is you in my opinion.[/quote]

I agree with the both of you.
    I am JUST NOT a Cane fan I think he was a LIAR, (obviously) and a crook. (Well, maybe he wasn't a crook) but that's how I saw him.
    (R I P CANE? ) (Sarcastically)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/14 04:22PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list