List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Started by george at 2007/05/14 11:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 09:48PM, Views: 1774, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2007/05/21 04:19PM
    Re: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!
    ILuvNY

Quote suegerry: and poor Victor the evil victim....

Jack can't hold a candle to the misdeeds of Victor Newman

#42   2007/05/21 04:22PM
    MissHathaway

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote suegerry: and poor Victor the evil victim....

Jack can't hold a candle to the misdeeds of Victor Newman

And don't you think if the s/l was reversed, we would all be talking about how Victor done Jack wrong???

#43   2007/05/23 05:18PM
    momzharley

I thing Katherine should stop and remember that it wasn't so long ago that Jack keep Jills boyfiend from taking off with Millions. She is wrong in doing Jack this way.

And for Victor, I would never want him as a friend because he would just screw you over. All in the name of business. He does not have a ounce of loyalty, look how he does Nikki. He talks about integrity he doesn't have a once in his body. I say screw Victor.

#44   2007/05/23 05:44PM
    ILuvNY

Quote george:
    Quote tennislover: George,

I respect your feeling but strongly disagree. The reason the family lost Jabot was because of Jack's incompetence. I know about Gloria and the face cream. BUT the Abbott's didn't own Jabot when that happened Kay Chancellor did. How many times has Jack lost Jabot? Jack is the eternal loser. He was a total disappointment to his father. Jack doesnt have any of his father's businness acumen. The Abbott's or anyone else is only entitled to something if they are smart enough to hold onto it and Jack obviously isn't.

It wasn't because of Jack's incompentance, it was because of the MANIPULATION that was created by GLOW-WORM.

Jack has more business acumen in his litlle finger, that would make most intimidated.

The company is his legacy, so therefore it should stay in the FAMILY!! IT SHOULD STAY WITH JACK!!

You're so right, George! If it wasn't for Glorenstein Jack would still have his family's company...without a doubt!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/23 05:44PM
    #45   2007/05/23 05:55PM
    raspberry

I also agree Jack should keep his father's company. Jack runs the company great and it should be run by the abbotts.

Plus Katherine has chancellor to run. And that is her own company and noone has taken it from her. wow that it would be a great story line if anyone did that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list