List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Started by george at 2007/05/14 11:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 09:48PM, Views: 1779, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2007/05/18 11:01AM
    Re: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!
    clanw

I hope Jackie goes down

#32   2007/05/21 11:20AM
    tommysgirrl1

Quote george: I personally think that Jack should keep Jabot. It is his families company and his legacy. He should not sell his company.

Jack wasn't supposed to own Jabot period. He was legally barred from owning or having anything to do with Jabot. He re-obtained it illegally and lied about owning it. It think he should sell it and quick, before he ends up in jail right along side Phyllis. I, personally, wish Victor would have not only told Jack he knows he owned Jabot, but that he wanted to buy it instead of letting Jack get rid of it to Katherine. I like Katherine though, so I guess she is as good as any other person. OOHHH, better yet, Gloria should have been given the money by Victor to buy Jabot. THAT would burn Jack but good.

#33   2007/05/21 12:51PM
    jackspaniel

Quote george:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote george: Let me put it this way. If my father built a company and I worked in it as a kid and my father eventually was deceased, I would carry the torch. If somebody interfered with that, or tried to MANIPULATE that scenario, they would have a fight on their hands.

He might have moved on, but that company is still his, and nobody should blame him for fighting for what is rightfully his.

He needs to continue fighting the good fight for his company. Believe me, I would fight tooth and nail.

Well maybe Jack is smarter than you-Maybe he sees the big picture now -all of his dealings with trying to regain control of Jabot have brought nothing but misery--maybe he sees that now-maybe he sees that it is in his best interest to let Jabot go and as I said if he winds up with it eventually then it was meant to be-In the meantime maybe it is time for him to build something himself..

Maybe you are right - I used to be a big fan of the old Jack - maybe he is beginning to resurface - hopefully.

I find that hard to believe, after some of the post that you created. Well anyway, I say that I want to see the Jack that is standing for what he believes in and telling old smug Victor off. Now that is the character I'm for.

Believe it or not, George, it is a fact. Before he disrespected his father the way he did - tricking him into a new will and ect. - I was a HUGE Jack fan. But I was a "daddy's girl" for 45 years before my dear father passed away and I can't even comprehend the thought of someone treating their father the disrespectful way Jack treated John. You just don't do that. I don't care if you think it is for his betterment or not - you just don't disrespect your father's wishes. Especially since John treated Jack with such loving, caring, respect for his whole life. But...he is starting to redeem himself - trying to correct the illegal things he has done as of late.

#34   2007/05/21 02:42PM
    suegerry

Catherine the woman who she is....and a great friend of the Abbott especially John will sell this company back to Jack once she finds out that the glow worm was behind the cream tainting scheme....its just a matter of time.

#35   2007/05/21 03:49PM
    suegerry

and poor Victor the evil victim....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list