List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Started by george at 2007/05/14 11:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 09:48PM, Views: 1751, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2007/05/18 09:18AM
    Re: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!
    gommie

I think for whatever reason Jack may have reached a point in his life that he can now let Jabot go-if it comes back to him then it was meant to be -I get the impression that he is now ready to 'move on' and build his own empire-

#22   2007/05/18 09:31AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I think Jack did the right thing by going to Katherine and allowing her to buy Jabot back at whatever price. It definitely puts him one step ahead of Victor and also covers Katherine legally. I agree he does deserve to own Jabot but he needs to buy Jabot legally and not this under the table stuff.

#23   2007/05/18 09:42AM
    gommie

Quote george: Let me put it this way. If my father built a company and I worked in it as a kid and my father eventually was deceased, I would carry the torch. If somebody interfered with that, or tried to MANIPULATE that scenario, they would have a fight on their hands.

He might have moved on, but that company is still his, and nobody should blame him for fighting for what is rightfully his.

He needs to continue fighting the good fight for his company. Believe me, I would fight tooth and nail.

Well maybe Jack is smarter than you-Maybe he sees the big picture now -all of his dealings with trying to regain control of Jabot have brought nothing but misery--maybe he sees that now-maybe he sees that it is in his best interest to let Jabot go and as I said if he winds up with it eventually then it was meant to be-In the meantime maybe it is time for him to build something himself..

#24   2007/05/18 09:58AM
    jackspaniel

Quote gommie:
    Quote george: Let me put it this way. If my father built a company and I worked in it as a kid and my father eventually was deceased, I would carry the torch. If somebody interfered with that, or tried to MANIPULATE that scenario, they would have a fight on their hands.

He might have moved on, but that company is still his, and nobody should blame him for fighting for what is rightfully his.

He needs to continue fighting the good fight for his company. Believe me, I would fight tooth and nail.

Well maybe Jack is smarter than you-Maybe he sees the big picture now -all of his dealings with trying to regain control of Jabot have brought nothing but misery--maybe he sees that now-maybe he sees that it is in his best interest to let Jabot go and as I said if he winds up with it eventually then it was meant to be-In the meantime maybe it is time for him to build something himself..

Maybe you are right - I used to be a big fan of the old Jack - maybe he is beginning to resurface - hopefully.

#25   2007/05/18 10:07AM
    gommie

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote gommie:

Maybe you are right - I used to be a big fan of the old Jack - maybe he is beginning to resurface - hopefully.

I still am--and I want him to have Jabot back-PERIOD--but maybe he has now figured out that the way he has been going about it is all wrong---I would like to see Jack grow and become a better man-and how better to start then to just let Jabot go....

#26   2007/05/18 10:15AM
    KeepingItReal

Victah needs to let it go....he's got enought grief to deal with then bring Jack done to nothing.

Like hello this s/l is just way over played.

#27   2007/05/18 10:41AM
    geegeeox

Quote george: I personally think that Jack should keep Jabot. It is his families company and his legacy. He should not sell his company.

I totally agree....I am so sick of King Victor!! My favorite scene was a few years back when King Victor had the "attack" and my boy Jack stepped right over his sorry u know. That was equal to the chair out the window scene Fight Jack Fight Keep Your Fathers Company Your Legacy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list