List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!

Started by george at 2007/05/14 11:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/24 09:48PM, Views: 1749, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2007/05/15 09:57AM
    Re: Jack needs to keep Jabot and Not Resale It to Katherine!!
    StaceyT

I think Jack finally has the right goal in mind, he wants to make a name for himself and get out of the light of Jabot. Look at all the heartache and pain Jabot has caused him over the years, it was Johns legacy Jacky boy needs to create his own legacy

#12   2007/05/15 04:01PM
    MissHathaway

Quote Soulsistah: I agree with you ILuvNY. Perhaps once Gloria's crime of tainting the cream is revealed, Katherine will see that Jack was booted out of his father's company unfairly and will resell it back to him But for now, I think Jack selling the company back to Kay is a great way to to avoid any legal problems as Kay has agreed to keep it secret (way to go Kay!). In time, I believe Jack will have Jabot back under his wing, where it righfully belongs!

excellent post soulsistah - Jack has some good timing on this one as well..

#13   2007/05/15 04:15PM
    MissHathaway

I agree with you George - the writers make Jack passive - that's why I think this latest move is good for now - Victor has nothing to hang over Jack's head and now Jack can cook up a plan to get back Jabot - for good.

#14   2007/05/15 05:54PM
    nyaccent

It seems Jack is in the process of selling Jabot back to Katherine for much less than it is worth..... and she is going to keep his secret...and have JiMin do all the paperwork.

#15   2007/05/18 09:06AM
    jackspaniel

The only way that Jacko can save his neck is to sell it to Kay before anyone else finds out that he owns it. Once again Jacko is out for Jacko's best interest. Kay is just trying to prevent herself from getting into trouble by buying it back from Ji-Min on paper - no trace of Jacko ever owning it - to keep Kay out of trouble. She is just trying to clean up Jacko's mess!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list