List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where in the World is Carmen Santiago er ah Mesta???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where in the World is Carmen Santiago er ah Mesta???

Started by lestress at 2006/10/02 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 07:02AM, Views: 1180, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/02 08:19PM
    Where in the World is Carmen Santiago er ah Mesta???
    lestress

Where is Carmen? Just suddenly realized I hadn't seen her smug face for a while. Has she left never to be heard from again. Can we be so lucky?

#2   2006/10/02 08:31PM
    Re: Where in the World is Carmen Santiago er ah Mesta???
    shopgirl

I figured she'd be running to the hospital as soon as she heard about Devon........maybe she fixing up the jazz club??

#3   2006/10/02 11:48PM
    lestress

Hmmmmm if she had come to the hospital she would have been violating her own restraining order by being near Dru..............

#4   2006/10/03 02:45AM
    PlatinumVlonde

Carmen is packing to leave town.. she has done her damage..and she is afraid of Dru... hehe.. and Neil was only a game to her....

#5   2006/10/03 06:21AM
    Chrissi

Hmm, I wonder where she is! I guess we may not see much of her, now that the storyline is focused on Devon and the family.

#6   2006/10/03 09:57AM
    islandgurl

Quote Chrissi: Hmm, I wonder where she is! I guess we may not see much of her, now that the storyline is focused on Devon and the family.

How boring... there are so many possibilities to see Carmen off like let her make another attempt at Neil and he finally seeing her for what she really is... Oh well, I can only dream

#7   2006/10/03 10:01AM
    adoakey23

Quote Chrissi: Hmm, I wonder where she is! I guess we may not see much of her, now that the storyline is focused on Devon and the family.

Are they going to show here leaving, are does she just never show up again

#8   2006/10/03 10:02AM
    gommie

I'm sure their will be some kind of swan song from her. All Winters attention must be focused on Devon for now...Maybe she is decorating her witches broom in preparation for a final departure on Halloween

#9   2006/10/03 10:02AM
    gommie

I'm sure their will be some kind of swan song from her. All Winters attention must be focused on Devon for now...Maybe she is decorating her witches broom in preparation for a final departure on Halloween

#10   2006/10/03 11:36AM
    PlatinumVlonde

I agree with islandgirl... it would be a nice closure if Carmon made an OPEN move on Neil and he told her off in front of Dru..and Carmon left in humiliation like she did to Dru...I really think men know what women like Carmon are up to they just like the attention of two women for awhile. then it gets boring and they go back to their wife..

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list