List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JABOT'S TAMPERED CREAM

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JABOT'S TAMPERED CREAM

Started by jdarren at 2006/10/02 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 06:34AM, Views: 905, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/04 08:09PM
    Re: JABOT'S TAMPERED CREAM
    lestress

Michael and knows and I think Kevin might too. But Ashley has the key. She saw Gloria down in the lab when she contaminated the face cream. If only she would remember.............

#12   2006/10/05 01:51AM
    Shys

I can't believe the guy that gave the chemical to gloria to put in the face cream hasn't said anything. I wish they would just bust her so she can move on.

#13   2006/10/05 04:44AM
    Ernie

Jack rushed the cream to public
    Gloria tested on herself to show it needed to be corrected
    Jack has done so many wrongs
    Plus the lady who had bad reaction to cream was going to sue another company

#14   2006/10/05 04:55AM
    Shys

If gloria didn't tamper with the cream, it wouldn't of mattered that jack rushed it out to the public. Why doesn't anyone see that??

#15   2006/10/05 06:22AM
    momoluvsjack

People..listen..that cream incident which Gloria thought up all on her own, was wrong!!!She should never have done that no matter what her reasoning and everyone wonders why Jack is so against her..Duh...She is a manipuating broad who wormed her way into john's life and in my opinion never really showed her true colors to John..Had John found out about the face cream, and knew that abbey was in fact harmed too and that gloria was behind that, then she'd be out on her butt even before his death...I hope Jack gets Jabot back even if he did go about it in a bad way..He lost his company due to gloria's shnanigans and i hope i am watching it the day all of this comes out..the writers should jump on this one and start the ball rolling to have all of this surface including the man who gave gloria the cleaning solution and have ashley remember seeing gloria outside the lab before that happened...let's get our act together writers...the devon thing is sad, but let's move on to bigger and better things...

#16   2006/10/05 06:34AM
    lestress

so true!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list