List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I WOULDN'T HAVE KICKED CANE OUT...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I WOULDN'T HAVE KICKED CANE OUT...

Started by casper402032 at 2011/01/28 08:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/30 08:17AM, Views: 1460, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2011/01/29 07:25AM
    Re: I WOULDN'T HAVE KICKED CANE OUT...
    soapgran

Quote Niore Beaute:
    Quote soapgran: Odd how so many are willing to forgive a man who kidnaps a newborn but want a man who tries to protect his family the best he knows how to die, eh?

Soapgran... since you insist on bringing Adam into a Lily and Cane discussion. lets discuss it.

Adam and Cane are not the same character. Cane has continued to lie to Lily. Had her thinking she was around friends and in reality she was around a hard core criminal who has threatened to kill her the babies and Cane... Black mailing her husband. After Lily has forgiven Cane numerous times and just recently asked him to tell her the truth and promised her NO MORE LIES. And what is he doing LYING. Now I do hope things work out for them, because I am a Cane/Lily fan and I think that their family is absolutely beautiful. Love them together.

Adam has done some heinous & horrible things and Sharon knows about them. He confessed to her and she has forgiven him.

That is difference to me. I can not answer for other Shadam lovers...but they don't have to explain anything to you, me or anyone else.

Nor do I OWE you any explanation for stating my opinion. I certainly didn't ASK you did I And by the way I am not bashing any fanbase, just made a simple statement. Not biting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/29 07:28AM
    #32   2011/01/29 07:36AM
    Charme

Quote soapgran:
    Quote Charme:
    Quote soapgran: Odd how so many are willing to forgive a man who kidnaps a newborn but want a man who tries to protect his family the best he knows how to die, eh?

Very odd soapgran. I am team Cane/Lane all the way. Through thick an thin.

Hang in there, girl. I've heard they often write two endings
    in these kinds of sls so maybe if they get enough flack they will bring Cane out alive and continue it.

I will soapgran and thanks. And soapgran I totally get your point about how some can like other characters that have done awful things and yet crucify others. You'll be hard pressed to find characters that haven't lied,cheated, killed, caged up people and/or worse.

#33   2011/01/29 07:39AM
    Niore Beaute

Quote soapgran:
    Quote Niore Beaute:

Soapgran... since you insist on bringing Adam into a Lily and Cane discussion. lets discuss it.

Adam and Cane are not the same character. Cane has continued to lie to Lily. Had her thinking she was around friends and in reality she was around a hard core criminal who has threatened to kill her the babies and Cane... Black mailing her husband. After Lily has forgiven Cane numerous times and just recently asked him to tell her the truth and promised her NO MORE LIES. And what is he doing LYING. Now I do hope things work out for them, because I am a Cane/Lily fan and I think that their family is absolutely beautiful. Love them together.

Adam has done some heinous & horrible things and Sharon knows about them. He confessed to her and she has forgiven him.

That is difference to me. I can not answer for other Shadam lovers...but they don't have to explain anything to you, me or anyone else.

Nor do I OWE you any explanation for stating my opinion. I certainly didn't ASK you did I And by the way I am not bashing any fanbase, just made a simple statement. Not biting.

enough said....truce?

#34   2011/01/29 07:50AM
    soapgran

Quote Niore Beaute:
    Quote soapgran:
    Quote Niore Beaute:

enough said....truce?

Absolutely, not wishing for any fighting on such a beautiful day, sunshine galore here, cool but bright. Hope you day is good, too. Thanks.

#35   2011/01/29 08:37AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Oh how I loved Cane and Lily.... Why oh Why did they do this to them. They were the cutest couple ever. You could really feel the love these two had.

I have no doubt that they will find their selves back together again. They do love each other, but i foresee a very long road. Unless Cane gets injured and Lily will be there by his side.

#36   2011/01/29 08:42AM
    Habsgurl

The writers did this because they wanted to break Lane up. But the Lane fan base was having none of that so they decided killing Cane was the best option.

#37   2011/01/29 08:46AM
    soapgran

Quote Habsgurl: The writers did this because they wanted to break Lane up. But the Lane fan base was having none of that so they decided killing Cane was the best option.

Just look at how many dead turns up "undead". It ain't over yet.

#38   2011/01/29 11:43AM
    CGabriel510

Quote casper402032: because I would have wanted to know MORE than what he told. I wouldn't have just said get out of my house...I would have said let's sit down and talk about this. And I would have told Malcolm, part-time dad to hit the road. Me being the person I am would have wanted to know EVERYTHING and he didn't get to tell everything b/c Malcolm came over. Yes, I would have been highly upset but there are ways to handle situations like that. I have to deal with them Mon-Fri in real life.

Hi,
    my mom feels the SAME way YOU do, but as for ME, I would have told Malcolm to "Take Care" of Cane, while I looked after my children It would have been OPEN SEASON for Cane (Sorry Cane fans), but if I had been Lily, I wouldn't have hade ANY MERCY on Cane!!
    That's just me though I don't think anyone else woul have felt,(or feels) the samd way.. We all are different.
    Besides, I NEVER have been a Cane fan to begin with, because I KNEW he was a FAKE.....and IMO there are NO excuses to "Justify)" the things Cane did... He should have been STRAIGHT UP to Lily from the START, PERIOD). I mean I knew he was thinking about her Cancer & all that he didn't want to "trigger" her Cancer or anything I can releate to that, (you know because of my Sickle Cell) If I get upset, or If certian things affect me, I'm OFF to the hospital, so I can releate to why Cane DIDN'T tell Lily, but it's still WRONG, (imo)

#39   2011/01/29 12:23PM
    TellMeNow

Quote Habsgurl:

I think they are both scum.

My feelings exactly

#40   2011/01/30 08:09AM
    globalglamour

Quote SadieLadie: Why in the world would she need more information before making up her mind? He's been lying to her right and left from day one. Still is, for that matter. He didn't tell her Colin is his father. When you withhold information; that's the same as lying.

I thought Lily was awesome today! That little gal has turned into quite the actress. I felt her pain. The only thing I may have done differently is smacked him upside the head before I kicked him to the curb.

Lily was awesome I agree ... she did what I would have ... she have to make him feel it for a bit so that he knows he cant keep on doing this.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list